The worst movie ever made? Indubitably.

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
    • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
Re: The worst movie ever made? Indubitably.
« Reply #60 on: 19 Jan 2012, 01:37 am »
Video of Korean teenagers "The Wonderful Girls" lip-stinking @ 2012 CES/Monster Awards Ceremony, lead "act" (used euphemistically) for Chicago

Eraserhead

pumpkinman

• A Kind Word Is an Easy Gift To Give
« Reply #61 on: 19 Jan 2012, 01:48 am »
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebfLWAB8bY4

ecramer

• Volunteer
  • In time whats deserved always get served.
« Reply #62 on: 19 Jan 2012, 01:49 am »
Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe

JESSE "THE BODY" VENTURA screaming and mumbling for 90 minutes.

I liked JESSE "THE BODY" VENTURA back  when he was wrestling and give him a lot of credit for getting himself elected Gov. in Min. how could forget that classic line in predictor "I Ain't Got Time to Bleed 

WGH

« Reply #63 on: 19 Jan 2012, 01:51 am »
I liked that movie [Tank Girl] and it had a good sound track

1. Ripper Sole - Stomp
2. Army Of Me - Bjork, Graham Massey, Nellee Hooper, Marius De Vries
3. Girl U Want - Devo
4. Mockingbird Girl - Magnificent Bastards
5. Shove - L7
6. Drown Soda - Hole
7. Bomb - Bush
8. Roads - Portishead
9. Let's Do It - Joan Jett & Paul Westerberg
10. Thief - Belly
11. Aurora - Veruca Salt
12. Big Gun - Ice-T

Yea, it was very campy, not the worst movie ever made but still...
I couldn't stop watching, just had to see how it ended. Ice-T never looked so good.

mhconley

« Reply #64 on: 19 Jan 2012, 02:05 am »
I tried to watch Snakes on a Plane once...  It is one of the very few movies I stopped watching somewhere in the middle.  Bad, really, really bad.

Martin

jimdgoulding

« Reply #65 on: 19 Jan 2012, 02:35 am »
Thelma & Louise? I enjoyed Thelma and Louise! Not brilliant, but not at all bad, I thought. Made some valid points about certain types of people!

the critics like it:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/thelma_and_louise/

I do agree with you about movies in general, though. There has been some amazing stuff from every part of the world. It does help to live near an outstanding video store as we do, though. We can see films that are not available on Netflix, for example.
That's the one that launched Brad Pitt.  Geena Davis rocked in The Long Kiss Goodnight, a kind of a "John McClain" movie.

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #66 on: 19 Jan 2012, 03:08 am »
That's the one that launched Brad Pitt.  Geena Davis rocked in The Long Kiss Goodnight, a kind of a "John McClain" movie.

Yep. His next movie was a leading roll with cartoon characters; Cool World. And yeah, Geena does a great job in Long Kiss Goodnight. So does Mr. Jackson.  :thumb:

The worst movie ever made, ever, is "The Gods Must Be Crazy".

Have fun,

Jerry

rockadanny

« Reply #67 on: 19 Jan 2012, 03:42 am »
ecramer - agree about Tank Girl. Fun, goofy movie and decent sound track.  :thumb:

Chromisdesigns

• Darla, our beach cat, contemplating the sea
    • Fine-gemstones.com
« Reply #68 on: 19 Jan 2012, 03:44 am »
I have seen all but a few movies listed, and NOTHING comes close to El Topo
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067866/

I double dog dare you to watch it :icon_lol:

Obviously, you never saw "Zachariah"...although it had great music, the plot was...er, what plot was that, again? :scratch:

Randy

« Reply #69 on: 19 Jan 2012, 05:01 am »
Ten or fifteen years ago I was dragged by the family to go see "Little Women." Not sure if it was a bad movie or not, but if boredom counts, it was a winner. Mind-numbing. I finally walked out and hung around in the lobby until it ended. That was more interesting than sitting in the theater trying to watch that flick.

gunn234

« Reply #70 on: 19 Jan 2012, 05:51 am »
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2007)

Saw this while on a long bus ride. It was so bad, I thought I was sick and hallucinating.

*Scotty*

« Reply #71 on: 19 Jan 2012, 06:44 am »
That was one of those movies that must have seemed like a good idea at the time or it was a way to draw a paycheck but you don't list it on your resume. Obviously the investors saw it as an effective way to loose 60 million dollars. I saw it on the SYFY channel and certainly no actor in it could claim it as their finest hour on film.
Check it, a sequel has been made for 7.5 mil that is apparently worse than the original.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460780/
Scotty

jimdgoulding

PL
« Reply #72 on: 19 Jan 2012, 07:44 am »
Oh, that's cynical, Scottman, but not off base.  Fortunately, for we veterans, the studios sometimes spring for art.  An academy award is still coveted unless yer Roger Corman, and studios are in competition (they must if they are publically owned) for an occasional Avatar, or Van Damme movie, for the profit margin they believe can be made- and, let's face it, there are vast tastes and they have people who know about such things and have their finger on the button.  Did you like Avatar?.  We gotta deal with it.  Wouldn't it be a hoot if there was a televised "Worst of  . ." category?  Only on some independent channel that would happen.  There are good movies out there, but how in the hell does Avatar stack up?  At the box office is how.  Oh, lord, and what does that say.  Gimme The Brother from Another Planet (John Sayles) any day.  Duality, but where would creativity be without it?  LA, I suppose.  Art, compromised.  Anybody know a commune where an old man can still apply?  Preferably, New Mexico?
« Last Edit: 19 Jan 2012, 09:10 am by jimdgoulding »

Mark Korda

• Dawkus
« Reply #73 on: 19 Jan 2012, 07:54 am »
Delta Wave,you are wrong in my oppinion about Delta Force with Chuck Norris.I bought that film at the 7-11 a few weeks ago.This is the Audio Circle,and when the Delta Force goes into action,there was this incredable low piano notes and tunes that make me watch it just to hear the sound track,it still rings in my head when I think of that movie.I also think that it gave the 9-11 terrorists a simular game plan,thinking they may have grown up watching that movie.Rocket jet bombs on the motorcycle driven by Chuck Norris,but you tell me what special forces or Delta Force are using...who knows,..........Mark Korda

ajzepp

« Reply #74 on: 19 Jan 2012, 09:44 am »
Since Jean Claude is being picked on so much, I'll just throw it out there...I actually loved Bloodsport, lousy acting be damned. And also, one of his latter films, JCVD, was actually quite good.

Okay, carry on with the film crapping!

persisting1

« Reply #75 on: 19 Jan 2012, 10:56 am »
The Room

Hands down some of the worst acting ever.  Has a cult following due to how horrible it is. 

Delta Wave

« Reply #76 on: 19 Jan 2012, 11:11 am »
How about Footloose? It's so bad, I would put in the "Unintentionally Hysterical" category because it's so terrible and absurd, it has turned into a comedy for me.   

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #77 on: 19 Jan 2012, 03:01 pm »
My "Worst 10 Movies In History" is a living document, save one.  All my lists have an asterisk, because the Be-All-End-All of movies for me "Natural Born Killers."  So my 10 Worst is always really an 11 Worst.  NBK will always have that "coveted" honorary worst spot.

ratso

« Reply #78 on: 19 Jan 2012, 03:27 pm »
probably the human centipede.

but maybe big tits zombie. google it.

koyaan

« Reply #79 on: 19 Jan 2012, 04:04 pm »
I'd have to go with "The Last Templar"