Latest movie you've picked up...

byteme

« Reply #60 on: 14 May 2004, 06:35 pm »
We just got The Cooler and Master and Commander.  I'm hoping to find time this weekend for both.  Tonight should be Master & Commander night - that is, if my wife is in the mood  :o  :lol:

bubba966

« Reply #61 on: 21 May 2004, 03:17 am »
Picked up Underworld, The Extended Cut & ROTK tonight.

Passed on Bubba Ho-Tep & Club Dread at the moment as I've only got the $ for Underworld & ROTK 'till tomorrow...

Will be watching Underworld shortly. Am most curious to see if it's been screwed up or not with the additional & replaced footage. :?

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #62 on: 21 May 2004, 03:23 am »
Keep us posted on Underworld.

I need to know if it is worth getting the new version.

Thanks.

George

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #63 on: 21 May 2004, 04:16 am »
Ditto, hear.  I'm wanting the new Underworld, but I don't know if it's worth it, and I'm gonna be a bit broke for awhile.  Anything new will have to be a replacement.

bubba966

« Reply #64 on: 22 May 2004, 04:37 pm »
Quote from: zybar
Keep us posted on Underworld.

I need to know if it is worth getting the new version.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=7265&start=30

bubba966

« Reply #65 on: 26 May 2004, 10:48 pm »
Feeling a bit of new disc withdrawal (hadn't gotten a new disc since last Saturday... :wink: :lol: ), I headed out to BB just a bit ago.

Ended up with Buffy Seasons 5 & 6 (now I'll just need 1-4 :roll: ) & Club Dread.

They were out of Bubba Ho-Tep, so couldn't pick that one up. :(

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #66 on: 26 May 2004, 10:57 pm »
Yeah, I gotta pick up Buffy Season 6- sorta forgot it was out.  Already have the other five, and it's one of my all time favorite shows.

rosconey

« Reply #67 on: 26 May 2004, 11:35 pm »
my free block buster copy of rotk-man its a long movie

bubba966

« Reply #68 on: 2 Jun 2004, 04:10 am »
Picked up Buffy Seasons 3 & 4 at Costco Sunday (they didn't have Seasons 1 & 2  :( otherwise I woulda picked them up as well.)

Also picked up Eurotrip (WS Unrated) at BB today. Looked at the new copy of Pitch Black while I was there. Looked like a few new extra features & a ticket to Riddick were the only differences. Resisted picking up other discs while I was there as I have no more room for DVD's. :cry:

Time for another rack extension... :wink:  :mrgreen:

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #69 on: 2 Jun 2004, 04:28 am »
My DVD rack is getting close to full, but it's my CD rack that's near to bursting.  I've bought a lot of "classics" of E-Bay lately, and pretty soon I'll have nowhere to put anything else.

bubba966

« Reply #70 on: 2 Jun 2004, 04:46 am »
Adding on to my DVD rack is quite easy.

The hard part will be removing/re-arranging things to make room for the rack expansion. :scratch:

Smeggy

« Reply #71 on: 2 Jun 2004, 04:57 am »
I just picked up 'Enemy at the gates' for $9.95. Pretty enjoyable war film as war films go.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #72 on: 2 Jun 2004, 05:22 am »
I really loved "Enemy at the Gates."  My only quibbles were the Russians & Germans with British accents and the fact that Rachel Wiesz didn't have a very good nude scene.  :lol:

bubba966

« Reply #73 on: 2 Jun 2004, 05:23 am »
Quote from: Smeggy
I just picked up 'Enemy at the gates' for $9.95. Pretty enjoyable war film as war films go.

Where'd you get that at?

I've thought about watching it. And for $10 there's be no reason not to pick it up (at least as far as I know...)

bob82274

« Reply #74 on: 2 Jun 2004, 05:25 am »
Its been a while since I'v seen it, but isn't her 'nude' scene just an awkward shot of her ass?

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #75 on: 2 Jun 2004, 05:28 am »
That's what I mean!  For $10 you could at least get a bit o breast!  :o  :lol:   After all, she has done the occasional nude scene...

Still, great movie though.  Well worth the money.

Smeggy

« Reply #76 on: 2 Jun 2004, 05:51 am »
bubba, picked it up at my local Fred Meyer supermarket while picking up the groceries  :lol:

bubba966

« Reply #77 on: 2 Jun 2004, 03:20 pm »
Quote from: Smeggy
bubba, picked it up at my local Fred Meyer supermarket while picking up the groceries  :lol:

Thanks!

Guess I'll be hitting Fred Meyer soon... :mrgreen:

Woodsea

« Reply #78 on: 8 Jun 2004, 06:01 pm »
I finally picked up Spiderman, Oh yeah Superbit.  Plus it has a ticket to Spiderman2.
Also picked up the latest version of Pitch Black.  Also had a ticket for the new movie.

bob82274

« Reply #79 on: 17 Jun 2004, 12:55 am »
MMMMMM......   Simpsons Season 4....

Picked it up at BB yesterday. Good stuff.  But it was straw that broke the camel's back.  My Boltz MM-252 is now full. Doh!  Time to buy an add on. Fortunately I just became employed again on Monday! WooHoo!