American Idol 2007.

PhilNYC

Re: American Idol 2007.
« Reply #220 on: 2 Jun 2007, 01:07 pm »
I got the impression that this years finalist weren't as good totally as say some other years?

I felt that Jordin had the best voice of any finalist there's been since Kelly Clarkson.  And that said, Doolittle was much better than Jordin.

Blake was probably the weakest singer in the finals in a long time, but probably the most entertaining performer.

I thought the final 4 this year was the best group of 4 they've had since the show started.

And every time I've seen Carrie Underwood sing since she won, she's been completely underwhelming...

Woodsea

« Reply #221 on: 2 Jun 2007, 08:36 pm »
I agree, I think hotness factor one that one in regards to Underwood.  I wanted Jordan to win this year, because Melinda and Blake can do for themselves, now.  Jordan just like last years runner-up will, I forget that hotties name now, will only go so far.  I thought Jordan needed the boost, and maybe she will bloom.  A very nice wholesome girl, IMHO.

navi

« Reply #222 on: 5 Jun 2007, 02:24 pm »
After reading everyone's post I went on Youtube to find the AI6 performances: If the australian idols had 1/2 the talent of the finals they might suceed. Melinda doolittle is pretty good but Jordin just seems to bo it naturally in her final performance -( didn't like her version of fighter)

Ivan

Doolittle has no neck?

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #223 on: 6 Jun 2007, 02:41 pm »
Doolittle has no neck?
:lol: My wife and I comment on that every time we see her. Yea, we noticed that also.

....But then again, she and I are physically perfect specimens (I've got witnesses) and have the right to say such things about other people.  :roll: :lol:

Bob