What Films have you just watched, Any Good?

rockadanny

Re: What Films have you just watched, Any Good?
« Reply #140 on: 24 Dec 2013, 08:49 pm »

A man and his unique friends come up with an intricate and original plan to destroy two big weapons manufacturers.
Deliciously quircky and funny.

rockadanny

« Reply #141 on: 24 Dec 2013, 08:52 pm »

Upon learning they only have a few days left to live, three brothers set off to reverse a lifetime of mistakes.
Very funny. With one of my all-time fav actors Harvey Keitel.

rockadanny

« Reply #142 on: 24 Dec 2013, 08:59 pm »

The Brothers Bloom are the best con men in the world, swindling millionaires with complex scenarios of lust and intrigue. Now they've decided to take on one last job - showing a beautiful and eccentric heiress the time of her life with a romantic adventure that takes them around the world.
Funny.

rockadanny

« Reply #143 on: 24 Dec 2013, 09:33 pm »

Guilt-stricken after a job gone wrong, hitman Ray and his partner await orders from their ruthless boss in Bruges, Belgium, the last place in the world Ray wants to be.

Love this dark, dank, mildly thrilling film. Maybe now that the rains have finally subsided I'll get a chance to go outside instead of watching movies. But it sure has been fun.

bladesmith

• water quenching steel since 2001....
    • palmer knives
« Reply #144 on: 24 Dec 2013, 10:59 pm »
The place beyond the pines..

k6davis

« Reply #145 on: 24 Dec 2013, 11:06 pm »
In theaters, I saw American Hustle and had a great time watching it. I've already pre-ordered the Blu-Ray.

WireNut

« Reply #146 on: 24 Dec 2013, 11:18 pm »
Well, I recently watched "The Killer Inside Me" with Casey Affleck, Kate Hudson, and Jessica Alba. The scenes where the bad cop beats Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba to death are brutal, disturbing, and very life like. I don't know how they do those scenes but I will say that they are etched into my brain 4ever. If you like that kind of stuff it was a good movie. Kate and Jessica never looked so good...... Worth watching....

Vipers

« Reply #147 on: 27 Dec 2013, 09:45 am »
Watched the latest Superman yesterday that was OK, more effects over story I felt though, but started watching Cloud Atlas last night, got half way through so far, hopefully it will start making sense soon, really enjoyable so far though.

Alan

« Reply #148 on: 27 Dec 2013, 06:46 pm »
Cloud Atlas was great, but yes, hard to follow the first time through. Some 6 different stories spanning 500 years. I told my gf to watch it til she gets lost then take it from the beginning again. It definitely deserves multiple viewings. Don't miss reading the acting credits at the end, iirc each major actor plays a role in each story.

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
« Reply #149 on: 29 Dec 2013, 03:07 pm »

Enjoyable but a definitive lesson in that Father Time is certainly relentless - and at times, most patient.

Be well...

mkaiser

« Reply #150 on: 29 Dec 2013, 09:24 pm »
1.] Rare Exports - The True tale of Santa Clause
2.] A Serbian Film

Enjoy….. :thumb:

milford3

« Reply #151 on: 30 Dec 2013, 01:18 am »

An amazing film indeed.

Guy 13

« Reply #152 on: 30 Dec 2013, 10:43 am »
Hi all Audio Circle members.
Dispicable me 2 and Monster University.

Guy 13