Manley Mahi Mahis Monoblocks

srb

Re: Manley Mahi Mahis Monoblocks
« Reply #100 on: 28 Feb 2010, 06:46 pm »
Although a good analogy for man vs. woman and the uncomplicated vs. complicated thought process, it is often reversed for audio equipment.

The woman just wants to turn the damn thing on and play music.  The man has 50 knobs (unmarked, without legends) and he's the only one in the house that could possibly operate it.

And once it's playing music, that's not enough.  Each knob must be turned and tweaked so the sound is perfect.

Steve

toobluvr

« Reply #101 on: 28 Feb 2010, 06:51 pm »

That's right!  Jake tried to foul me up with a curveball, but I saw right thru it!

:lol:

Johnny2Bad

« Reply #102 on: 24 Nov 2010, 09:21 am »
Although a good analogy for man vs. woman and the uncomplicated vs. complicated thought process, it is often reversed for audio equipment.

The woman just wants to turn the damn thing on and play music.  The man has 50 knobs (unmarked, without legends) and he's the only one in the house that could possibly operate it.

And once it's playing music, that's not enough.  Each knob must be turned and tweaked so the sound is perfect.

Steve
You better check out this youtube video. 'splains it all.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKveOsIieHg

JakeJ

« Reply #103 on: 25 Nov 2010, 08:38 pm »
Damn, that was the funniest thing I've seen in a couple of days!  Thanks.  :lol:

Here is one of my favs:

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #104 on: 25 Nov 2010, 09:06 pm »
jake, that one, along w/this one, are my faves:

men's brain:

woman's brain

doug s.