drugs or lack off :?:
inquirinig minds want to know  :scratch:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Need help with Company Logo
« Reply #82 on: 10 Jan 2004, 12:50 am »
There's no problem here. Things just didn't work out.  It had more to do with the 'fine print' than anything else. No wars, battles, name calling, sex, drugs, greed, distortion, etc., were involved.  We move on.

Marbles

« Reply #83 on: 10 Jan 2004, 01:00 am »
The problem was there was no sex or drugs involved.  I'm quite sure if you got Nathan drugs and sex you would have your logo.  Heck Nathan can get his own drugs...if you got him setup with a lady, I'm sure that logo would be yours  :lol:

nathanm

« Reply #84 on: 10 Jan 2004, 01:08 am »
The problem was that Bill flat out refused to honor my request for personalized shrink tubing on my complimentary cables!  Who does he think he is anyway? :P :P :P (joke)

nathanm

« Reply #85 on: 10 Jan 2004, 01:16 am »
Quote from: Marbles
Heck Nathan can get his own drugs...if you got him setup with a lady, I'm sure that logo would be yours  :lol:

That's not too far from the truth, but hell how good could she be? Bill's from New York, not Russia! :lol:   As far as drugs go, the only one I ever had a real fondness for was codine.  But Triaminacin or Nyquil is good too, in a pinch. :)

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #86 on: 10 Jan 2004, 01:30 am »
Rusia? Hmmm.....I wonder if it's as cold there as it is here in Upstate NY right now. Current temp, -15 below. Tomorrows high, around 7, in the Sun. Time to power up some 200 watt Jolida 211 monos to heat the joint up (not that kind of joint, no drugs-remember!).

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Back to the original
« Reply #87 on: 12 Jan 2004, 11:38 pm »
For now, we are sticking with the original website logo. It has been working for us for many years now so I think it will surfice till a new design is agreed upon.

It looks like the website reconstruction will also have to be postponed due to time. I am far to busy at this time with mods and new forthcoming ventures to work on completely redesigning the site. I guess that's all that counts.

I still have all the logos that were given here and may be contacting some of you privately to see if we may be able to use your design for some other uses such as letterheads, stationary, etc.

Thanks again to EVERYBODY!!