Need help with Company Logo

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #60 on: 8 Jan 2004, 02:51 am »
By the way, you can be assured that one of these logos WILL become our new Audio Circle Avatar. I have that narrowed down to three!! Yes, the Gothic is one of them.

Marbles

« Reply #61 on: 8 Jan 2004, 02:58 am »
Quote from: Response Audio
By the way, you can be assured that one of these logos WILL become our new Audio Circle Avatar. I have that narrowed down to three!! Yes, the Gothic is one of them.

If by Gothic you mean the blood dripping one, that is really cool and won't be easily forgotten...if it is not your final choice either that one or the Rams ASS should be your new AVATAR :-)

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #62 on: 8 Jan 2004, 03:02 am »
Yes....the blood dripping one is what I was speaking of. I know this is a bit too morbid for the webiste but seeing as how it was born here, I don't think the Circle members would mind.

Sorry, just can't go with the RAM's ass. Leaves to much open for the sick minded.

Marbles

« Reply #63 on: 8 Jan 2004, 03:07 am »
I understand on the Ram...our Amps have Balls would be a great slogan though :-)
but it IS copywrited and there are sickos around... my sister went to graduate school at the University of Wyoming at Laramie, where men are men, women are scarce and sheep are nervous  :lol:

I don't think the Gothic one would offend anyone here  :o

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #64 on: 9 Jan 2004, 01:06 am »
Been playing around with a few ideas for the website.

Thoughts??

http://www.responseaudio.com/logos.htm

BradJudy

« Reply #65 on: 9 Jan 2004, 03:11 am »
This logo and the page based on it are my favorite - http://www.responseaudio.com/nathanm-logo3.gif

I'm not a big fan of the star for the dot on the i, but otherwise it's my pick.

jackman

« Reply #66 on: 9 Jan 2004, 03:27 am »
Hey Bradjudy!  I was just about to post the exact same thing.  I like that logo best, however I am not sure about the star.  The rest of the logo is very clean and cool looking.  My favorite, I think it's called Logo #3 - nathanm

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #67 on: 9 Jan 2004, 04:14 am »
My wife and I like that one also. I will wait to see if there will be any more before making a final decission.

I have changed the logo and setup at this time only to make the site a bit easier to navigate while I work on the rebuild. It will probably be some time before I get a chance to submit the new look. I still have a business to run and only get a chance to play with the site when my wife is out for the evening and after I get the little ones in bed which is not very often.

nathanm

« Reply #68 on: 9 Jan 2004, 04:55 am »
FYI Keep in mind that none of these designs are etched in stone (they're etched in Adobe Illustrator if anything!) and they can be tweaked as desired as well being adjusted to best fit their intended application, be it on a website or out on a sign.  The samples I submitted are just some ideas considering Bill offered no specific direction per se.  :)

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #69 on: 9 Jan 2004, 08:29 am »
Quote from: jackman
Hey Bradjudy!  I was just about to post the exact same thing.  I like that logo best, however I am not sure about the star.  The rest of the logo is very clean and cool looking.  My favorite, I think it's called Logo #3 - nathanm
.. Logo #3 stands out.... change the star on the I to a pyramid style to match the A in audio. My .02 cents .

Tyrro

• 5th note design studio
« Reply #70 on: 9 Jan 2004, 06:07 pm »

Tyrro

• 5th note design studio
the same logo on the white background...
« Reply #71 on: 9 Jan 2004, 07:55 pm »

ABEX

« Reply #72 on: 9 Jan 2004, 08:43 pm »
Hey RAM's ASS is close to an ABEX I would have some sort of Patent infrigement!

It will come if you let it! You'll be watching something and it will come to you of what is best. I still like mine,but the lettering is small.

ABEX\NEAR SOTA
www.nearsota.com

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #73 on: 9 Jan 2004, 10:05 pm »
Well, we are having the sign made up this weekend for the new store location and my beautiful wife (she's standing over my shoulder as I write this, ouch....just smacked me across the head) and I have decided on what this sign will look like. And the winner is................

I will take pictures of the new sign when it is installed on top of the building.

Marbles

« Reply #74 on: 9 Jan 2004, 10:09 pm »
I like it....now if that dot over the "I" could be made into the shape of a RAM from the back  :lol:

Congrats on the new logo...and to Nathan for a new set of cables or whatever he gets.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #75 on: 9 Jan 2004, 10:09 pm »
I would like to take this time to thank everybody who submited all these great ideas. There were quite a few that made the decission very hard to make.
  I will keep all of them on my website on an non-published page.

Thanks again.

Bill & Leann Baker

ABEX

« Reply #76 on: 9 Jan 2004, 10:18 pm »
Congrats!

Looks nice and I hope you add color at some point.Color is more impressionable.Kiddies like it and there are alot of Kiddies in audio or we are all kiddies at times. I think this hobby keeps us young.

Larry

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #77 on: 9 Jan 2004, 10:21 pm »
Good point. The background will be white as the material used for the sign, Alumilite,  is finished in white.
  I have not yet decided on what color to have the actual graphic. I'm thinking Red or Blue. I wantthe sign to be easy to read from the street.

nathanm

« Reply #78 on: 9 Jan 2004, 10:55 pm »
:o Whoah, hold on now!  Bill, I would appreciate it if you would contact me to discuss this before you proceed any further.  Thanks!

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #79 on: 10 Jan 2004, 12:07 am »
Hi all,
   I guess we will not be using this logo for our store sign. We will design this sign locally by the same outfit that will be laser cutting the letterings and graphics.

All the cooperation and insight that was put into this by everybody is greatly appreciated and in all honesty, we did not expect this amount of contribution. Especially for only a pair of interconnect cables (or similar).

There is a lot of talent to be found here and some of you could be doing this on a professional level.

Thanks again.