Interested in hearing a Zu monitor speaker?

Mad DOg

i'm interested...
« Reply #20 on: 9 May 2003, 01:29 am »
Adam,

I would like to be added to the audition list, too! I'm in the same locale as Sa-dono...Thanks.

MD

Sa-dono

Re: i'm interested...
« Reply #21 on: 9 May 2003, 01:46 am »
Quote from: Mad DOg
Adam,

I would like to be added to the audition list, too! I'm in the same locale as Sa-dono...Thanks.

MD

We might as well just do the split shipping if we're both going to be on the list :roll: I'll even drive them to your place :D

Mad DOg

« Reply #22 on: 9 May 2003, 02:00 am »
Quote from: Sa-dono
We might as well just do the split shipping if we're both going to be on the list :roll: I'll even drive them to your place :D

dinner was on me last time so i'll let you handle the shipping...;)

Sa-dono

« Reply #23 on: 9 May 2003, 02:06 am »
Quote from: Mad DOg

dinner was on me last time so i'll let you handle the shipping...;)

Okay okay..you have a point :x :mrgreen:

Adam:
Are these speakers going to be broken-in in advance, or do we get to break them in? If we have to break them in..I'm more than happy to make this a VERY quick process 8) :lol: And if you can send them out quick enough we could compare them to VMPS 626R's, Onix Ref 1's, your Druid 2's, and maybe some others ;) :D

Zu

• http://www.zucable.com
« Reply #24 on: 9 May 2003, 02:13 am »
The speakers will be mostly broken in but will still require a few hours to finish the job.  We should have them ready to go within about a week or two.

I will have the sign up sheet available on our website tomorrow.

Adam
Zu

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #25 on: 10 May 2003, 05:31 am »
Quote from: Zu
The speakers will be mostly broken in but will still require a few hours to finish the job.  We should have them ready to go within about a week or two.

I will have the sign up sheet available on our website tomorrow.

Adam
Zu
Adam , Is the sign up sheet up yet ? - did not see it on your site.Also, why not a Zu Circle here-lots of people have moved over from HD to this sie. :?

shokunin

Split shipping 3 ways
« Reply #26 on: 12 May 2003, 06:26 am »
Hey Mad Dog & Sa-dono,

I'd also like to partake in the home-audition.  Since we're relatively near each other, we can make the shipping even cheaper :).

Sa-dono

Re: Split shipping 3 ways
« Reply #27 on: 12 May 2003, 06:33 am »
Quote from: shokunin
Hey Mad Dog & Sa-dono,

I'd also like to partake in the home-audition.  Since we're relatively near each other, we can make the shipping even cheaper :).

No complaint here  :mrgreen:

Beezer

« Reply #28 on: 12 May 2003, 03:59 pm »
I'm also interested in a demo - live in SF bay area for those interested in stopping by...

Beez

jcoat007

« Reply #29 on: 13 May 2003, 10:24 pm »
Still nothing on the website.  

Hey Adam, whats the WAX-2?

Zu

« Reply #30 on: 14 May 2003, 12:02 am »
Sorry for the delay on the sign up sheet everyone.  It will be posted sometime tomorrow and I will be sure to post the link for it here.

The WAX-2 is a cable we are working on currently that is between the IBIS and the WAX.  It may end up being called something different though.  We are still keeping the WAX in our lineup too.

Also to make shipping less expensive we may be able to use our account for all of the shipping so that everyone can take advantage of our discount.    I am still looking into the particulars to make sure there wouldn't be any problems or extra charges to do so.  I will let everyone know when I find out.

Please let me know if there is anything else I still need to address.

Thanks,

Adam
Zu

Sa-dono

« Reply #31 on: 14 May 2003, 11:05 pm »
Sorry for the delay on the sign up sheet everyone.  It will be posted sometime tomorrow and I will be sure to post the link for it here.

We'll believe it when we see it ;) Come on Adam...that's what you told us last time! Don't make Zu into the next DWIN  :lol:

Zu

« Reply #32 on: 15 May 2003, 04:32 pm »
Now you are sounding like my wife!  Man I've really got to stop this procrastination thing.  

Really it is Sean's fault so everyone can send him nasty emails to Sean@zucable.com.  

If I don't have it online by 12:00 MST time I will make Sean walk down historic 25th street in his underwear and publish the photos on this site!

Adam
Zu

Zu

« Reply #33 on: 15 May 2003, 06:16 pm »
Here is the official sign up sheet.

http://www.zucable.com/SignUpSheet

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #34 on: 15 May 2003, 06:48 pm »
uh...  what about taking my credit card info, & then agreeing *not* to charge me until it is determined that i haven't sent the speakers to the next responsible party?  this is how it worked for my previous speaker audition of this sort...

doug s.

Sa-dono

« Reply #35 on: 15 May 2003, 07:05 pm »
Quote from: doug s.
uh...  what about taking my credit card info, & then agreeing *not* to charge me until it is determined that i haven't sent the speakers to the next responsible party?  this is how it worked for my previous speaker audition of this sort...

doug s.

Yes..this is how I expected it to work  :|

Sa-dono

« Reply #36 on: 15 May 2003, 07:09 pm »
Now you are sounding like my wife!  Man I've really got to stop this procrastination thing.  

Really it is Sean's fault so everyone can send him nasty emails to Sean@zucable.com.  

If I don't have it online by 12:00 MST time I will make Sean walk down historic 25th street in his underwear and publish the photos on this site!

Adam
Zu

Are you insulting me man!?!?!?  :o   :D

Do we have any proof that he posted it in time? I think you should make Sean do that anyways ;) I can do without the photos though..unless you just take pics of people's reactions. :lol:

byteme

« Reply #37 on: 15 May 2003, 07:30 pm »
Nathanm & Audio Jerry you guys interested in this?  We could get them shipped to one of us and just drive them to the others?!?  That way we can split the outbound shipping too.  I'm in, let me know!

nathanm

« Reply #38 on: 15 May 2003, 08:41 pm »
Yes I am interested to see what this 3 thousand dollar long, empty box can do! :)  I figure first Jerry, then me and then Byteme makes the most geographical sense. (or vice versa for that matter)  Or maybe we could all listen to it at the same time at a park 'n ride in Milwaukee using a portable generator?  Free-field acoustics you know...

Zu:  I don't suppose there's any chance of us getting say, a candy apple green one with purple and blue flames coming off the driver bezel is there? :D

byteme

« Reply #39 on: 15 May 2003, 09:04 pm »
I like the park and ride idea - how about Hwy 167 & Hwy 45?  Although there is some construction there so the machinery could interfear.  Unless we would audition them with Chemical Bros. or Prodigy - which I would think then reach new levels of realism with some actual industrial sounds in mix!!

I'm actually not too far from Jerry at work but any order suits me fine!  Hopefully Adam could give us each the "normal" amount of time even though we aren't shipping the Druids.

Anyone else in SE WI want in on this?