"The Dark Knight"

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Re: "The Dark Knight"
« Reply #140 on: 26 Dec 2008, 06:09 pm »
My family and I watched Dark Knight again, on my system, yesterday afternoon.  This is one fantastic movie, just as good the second time as it was the first time I saw it.

Ken

Yep, I'm with you on this. I too rented the DVD and even tho it didn't have the impact of the movie in IMAX I really loved the sound track over my 6.1 system and got pulled into the movie as much as the I did at the IMAX. Watching it the 2nd time makes me that much more anxious for the next installment but there will never be another Joker like Keith Ledger. His character played a big part in the greatness of this movie, anyone else who tries to follow his footsteps will have their work cut out for themselves.

Cheers,
Robin

anthony a.

Re: "The Dark Knight"
« Reply #141 on: 2 Jan 2009, 10:29 pm »
amazing movie as well.  kinda cheesy though how the bluray version goes back and forth for "imax" since all it does is screw up CIH systems or masking in a home theater.  but the movie was awesome.  its such a shame about ledger, this movie would have changed his career and made him total A list.  same thing happened with bale, after the first batman he became very popular.  i hope the script for the upcoming terminator 4 doesn't screw up his image.  my only complaint with this movie was the ending kinda rushed and i would have hoped for harvey to develop more and possibly make a next batman just on 2 face.  oh well, i was happy nonetheless.