As I mentioned, I decided to rebuild the crossover entirely, so I purchased all 6 components (1 resistor, 2 inductors, and 3 capacitors). I think that each crossover cost around $100 each, this includes the board, rubber feet for the board, zip ties, etc. The 3 components I changed were the capacitors, in the 6.8 uf spot I used an Audyn Cap Plus, in the 1.5 uf spot I used a Miflex KPAL, and in the 33 uf spot I used an Audyn Q4. The size of the capacitors necessitated external placement.
In addition, I pulled the trigger on a pair of Path resistors last night, and they're around $23, each.
For sound, I probably have less than 10 hours on them, and from what I've read, they're likely not at equilibrium. Regardless, I am terrible at describing sound and don't really trust my memory with the original crossover sound. I generally approach these changes skeptically with the outlook that it could be an improvement. I can say that it hasn't hurt the sound in any way. Part of me does feel like the soundstage improved in the x and z axis, and vocals have greater presence.