What's up Doc ?

Guy 13

Re: What's up Doc ?
« Reply #220 on: 27 Apr 2016, 10:50 pm »
That is a answer really, that is other answer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq-ZiAzsHBg

I don't know why you post a video spoken in a language that 99,999% of AudioCircle members
don't speak and-or understand ?????
By the way, the plants also feed hemselves with human bodies...
Is that the answer you were looking for ?

Guy 13

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #221 on: 27 Apr 2016, 11:05 pm »
Sorry, its that spanish is too easy so I though you would understand.

Guy 13

« Reply #222 on: 27 Apr 2016, 11:17 pm »
Sorry, its that spanish is too easy so I though you would understand.

I don't know why you think I speak or can understand
Spanish or Portugese or Italian
for me all those languages are Chinese for me
and I don't speak Chinese.

Guy 13

Guy 13

« Reply #223 on: 4 May 2016, 10:47 am »

Guy 13

« Reply #224 on: 5 May 2016, 11:04 am »

Guy 13

« Reply #225 on: 5 May 2016, 02:19 pm »
While food companies frequently advertise their products as “natural,” it turns out no one really knows what that means. The word “natural” may conjure positive images of unprocessed foods, free of additives or artificial flavors, but there are no official rules governing what constitutes a natural product, and companies are free to use the “natural” label on almost anything. The FDA, concerned about the confusion the term is creating, is asking Americans to help them come up with an official definition.

Through May 10, anyone can send the FDA their thoughts on what the word “natural,” when applied to food labeling, should mean. The FDA hopes to gather public input on three main topics: Whether it is necessary to define “natural,” how the FDA should define “natural,” and how the FDA should determine the appropriate use of the term on food labels.

The FDA opened the question to Americans in November, after receiving three Citizen Petitions asking them to define the term on food labels. The agency hasn’t promised to create an official definition, though it seems clear they’re taking the idea into consideration.

With so many obscure ingredients in the foods we eat, and so little data about their origins, having an official definition for the word “natural” could provide people with a bit more information on what they’re consuming. Visit the FDA website to share your thoughts and ideas about what the term “natural” should mean.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #226 on: 5 May 2016, 05:49 pm »

Very right, its similar to what I do.

Guy 13

« Reply #227 on: 10 May 2016, 10:22 am »
That's one thing (Blueberry pie) that I will miss a lot.
They don't have any pies here on planet Vietnam.
A small piece of pie (Blueberry, apple or Lemeon)
is my reward for being reasonable on my calories.

Guy 13

« Reply #228 on: 12 May 2016, 01:10 am »
Honestly, I eat first both ends of the bread,
so much better.
Anyone does the same ????

Guy 13

« Reply #229 on: 12 May 2016, 10:01 am »

That's why I don't eat patato chips anymore,
I only stop when I see the bottom of the bag.  :oops:

Guy 13

« Reply #230 on: 13 May 2016, 03:31 am »

Everyone farts, every day. But not all farts are the same. Some farts make no sound but are really stinky. Others are loud but don't smell. Some you can smell clear across the room, but others you can let out without anyone noticing. (Secret: I’m farting right now!)

The smell of your booty bomb depends on what you’ve been eating. Broccoli, cabbage, onions, eggs, and meat all contain a lot of sulfur, a chemical that helps give rotten eggs their stink. When your body digests, or breaks down, those foods, the teeny-tiny creatures in your gut called bacteria feast upon the proteins in the food that contain sulfur. This process creates smelly gases like methanethiol (METH-ain-THIGH-all). When those gases leave your body, they end up as pungent farts.
All smells are chemicals in the air that your nose can pick up. Farts are made up of chemicals like oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, methane, carbon, and the super villain of stinkiness: sulfur. (Sulfur is the reason that skunk spray smells so gross!) The more sulfur in your toots, the more likely they are to clear the room. You also swallow air as you eat or talk. Some of that comes out of your rear end too.
Let's talk about bacteria again. When you eat carbohydrates (CARB-oh-HIGH-drates) like potatoes, bread, and vegetables, your stomach doesn’t fully digest them. They pass into the small intestine and then the large intestine, which are really long tubes leading to your anus (where poop and farts come out). Bacteria break the carbohydrates into smaller pieces. That releases gases like hydrogen and carbon dioxide. Those gases don’t smell. But other bacteria in the gut take those odorless chemicals and make them into compounds (mixes of chemicals) that do smell. Hydrogen sulfide (HIGH-dro-jen SULL-fide) is the smelliest of the gases that might come out of your butt.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
« Reply #231 on: 13 May 2016, 05:27 am »
When you said you was combustion engineer I thought it was another thing.

Guy 13

« Reply #232 on: 13 May 2016, 07:29 am »
When you said you was combustion engineer I thought it was another thing.

I don't remember saying I was a combustion engineer, however,
maybe when I said it I was drunk, even if I never drink...
I was a combustion technician and specializing in natural gas,
therefore, clean combustion,
I can't say the same with my body exhaust fumes... :lol:

Guy 13

« Reply #233 on: 13 May 2016, 01:35 pm »
Today Friday 13th I made myself a treat,
I added some honey in my Lipton tea.
I bought a big jar of honey about 18 months ago and it's still good,
even if I was sitting on the counter at room temperature, which is +30C
on planet Vietnam.

Guy 13

Guy 13

« Reply #234 on: 14 May 2016, 10:03 am »
What's wrong with TV dinner ?
No that I eat them,
but other than maybe too much salt in it what elso ????
(I am sure FullRangeMan will have comment on that !  :D)

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
« Reply #235 on: 14 May 2016, 06:55 pm »
I dont knew it called TV dinner, but as I live alone I eat it some times.
Of course it have alot of salt and fats.

srb

« Reply #236 on: 14 May 2016, 07:08 pm »
but other than maybe too much salt in it what elso else ????

hydrogenated soybean oil and monosodium glutamate?

Guy 13

« Reply #237 on: 14 May 2016, 11:44 pm »
hydrogenated soybean oil and monosodium glutamate?

Thanks srb for pointing out those not too good for the health ingredients.
I almost forgo that those toxic on long term ingredients are almost everywhere
and in everything we eat.

Guy 13

Guy 13

« Reply #238 on: 16 May 2016, 11:18 am »
Hi all,
fruits that are cheap to buy on planet Vietnam.
Water melon, banana, dragon fruit or anything grown here.
There are 85 different fruits grown here.
Fruits that don't grow in Vietnam: Apple, pears...

Guy 13

Guy 13

« Reply #239 on: 19 May 2016, 06:39 am »

People Are So Upset At Quaker Oats That The Company Is Getting Sued
Something is definitely amiss in those oats.​

By Megan Friedman
May 3, 2016

When you see "100% natural" on a label, what does that really mean? That's the center of a lawsuit against Quaker Oats, which claims that trace levels of a pesticide mean that the oatmeal isn't as all-natural as the company advertises.

The New York Times reports that testing found low levels of a chemical called glyphosate, found in the popular pesticide Roundup, in the oats. To be clear, this level is very low and completely safe to eat, according to federal regulators. But the lawsuit says that Quaker Oats is duping consumers, because the pesticide is not "natural."

Quaker responded to the lawsuit by saying they never purposely added glyphosate during manufacturing, but farmers may have added it before harvesting. The company thoroughly cleans the oats, but tiny trace amounts may have made it through the process. Health officials have labeled glyphosate as a "probable" carcinogen, so advocacy groups have targeted companies that use it in its products. 

Tests were only conducted on Quaker Oats Quick 1-Minute products, but the suit, filed in New York and California, also covers Quaker Oats Old-Fashioned and Quaker Steel Cut Oats sweet Almond Mint, according to Fortune. The suit seeks refunds for customers, and also wants Quaker to be forced to either disclose the pesticide or change its farming techniques.