ModWright Instruments: SWL 9.0 Linestage Release Notes!

merc

ModWright Instruments: SWL 9.0 Linestage Release Notes!
« Reply #180 on: 18 May 2005, 05:14 pm »
You can say that again!  :mrgreen:

(smarty-ass mode off) :)

jjtoma

Re: Color input...
« Reply #181 on: 5 Oct 2005, 10:02 pm »
Quote from: modwright
Hi Ray, thanks for your input ;).

I am going to explore possibilities for a 'fancy' finish for the faceplate, but it will likely only be available for a 'Limited Edition' unit, should we offer such.  Believe it or not, machining of the faceplate is a LARGE portion of the production cost of the unit.  The machining and the high-quality signal path components, caps and resistors, account for A LOT of the build cost.

I am considering offering a Limited Edition version in the future, with top quality step ...

Dan

Have you decided, any type of a Limited Edtion?

Thank you

Jim
 :D

modwright

Limited Edition
« Reply #182 on: 6 Oct 2005, 05:30 pm »
At this point, I am keeping things simple and have eliminated the Basic 9.0 model from our offerings.  The SE is the only available unit.  I am quite frankly, just trying to keep up with current demand for the SE :).

I will offer a higher-end unit down the road, that will be balanced, etc., but it will be at a higher price and will be an entirely different product from the 9.0SE.  I haven't even set a date for this product yet and for now simply want to focus on meeting current demand for the 9.0SE and insuring that every unit that ships is of the highest quality and performance.

Thanks,

Dan W.