Formula 1 - 2013

avahifi

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.avahifi.com
Re: Formula 1 - 2013
« Reply #180 on: 7 Sep 2013, 08:57 pm »
Massa was out trying to tow Alonso for a faster time but the darn tow rope broke.  Shudda used carbon nanotubes for it.

Frank

avahifi

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.avahifi.com
« Reply #181 on: 7 Sep 2013, 08:58 pm »
They should run the full original track, high banking and all.  It would be very interesting who could get the setup right for that.

Frank

HAITIMAN

« Reply #182 on: 8 Sep 2013, 01:34 pm »
There are at least 10 drivers in F1 faster than Vettel , the greatest ...... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I 'm serving up extra large slices of humble pie this morning. Get up off the floor and grab a spoon....it's a bit gooey.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #183 on: 10 Sep 2013, 07:13 pm »
Felipe Massa is out of Ferrari for 2014!!
He release a friendly note:
- I will no longer run by Ferrari from 2014! I would like to thank you for the friendship, and wins a beautiful moment with Ferrari. The help of my wife, my family and all my fans. All the help of my sponsors! I'm going all out for the last seven races as a Ferrari driver. From now want to find a team to give me a competitive car to get more wins and winning a championship that is my dream! A kiss to all!

That this torment and servility Felipe suffered serve to lesson for every pilot that wish get into Ferrari Team.
http://globoesporte.globo.com/motor/formula-1/noticia/2013/09/felipe-massa-anuncia-que-deixara-ferrari-em-2014.html
Ferrari will announce Raikkonen to replace Massa tomorrow wednesday.
Gossips say Massa will to Lotus replacing Raikkonen.

richidoo

« Reply #184 on: 10 Sep 2013, 09:18 pm »
Thank you FULLRANGEMAN, you made my day!

Crimson

« Reply #185 on: 11 Sep 2013, 02:51 am »
Poor Phil. Got his ass handed to him. 184 starts, 11 wins. Right there with the other number 2 who just quit F1 for Porsche. :wink:

I'm in the Andretti camp. Can't have Alonzo and Kimi together. Even RBR didn't want Kimi. No surprise there.  Especially for the Prancing Horse. Only the Brits can pull off having WDCs as both regular pilots (they pulled it off but it didn't last too long now, did it?).

There can be only one.

won ton on

« Reply #186 on: 11 Sep 2013, 12:26 pm »
Well it looks like Kimi is going to Ferrari next year,should be interesting as he will not except #2. Could be some fireworks next year at Ferrari and we'll get to see just how good Alonso is with some real competition. Seems he got  1 Year contract with an option on year 2,hmmm could Ferrari be looking to sign Vettel after that,as he will have 4 wdc in his pocket or more by then.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #187 on: 11 Sep 2013, 06:52 pm »
The last time Ferrari had two world champions was in 1954 with Nino Farina and Alberto Ascari.
The surprising thing in Kimi hiring by Ferrari now 2013, was the way he left the team in 2010, which at the time was preparing to receive Alonso. With contract still running Kimi was discharged and stayed receiving salary throughout 2010 even without driving.

In addition some disagreements with the team direction caused some strangeness in the last months of the relationship as Raikkonen never bothered much with the extra-track appointments, as interviews with the international press and events with sponsors. When his departure was given, the own team internally have questioned its uneven performance, very different from when he became champion.

rooze

« Reply #188 on: 30 Dec 2013, 01:30 am »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25545993

Sending positive vibes off to Michael Schumacher.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #189 on: 30 Dec 2013, 01:43 am »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25545993

Sending positive vibes off to Michael Schumacher.
Yeah, it didn't sound too bad initially, but the later reports don't sound very good. Coma and Emergency Neurosurgery.  :o

Best wishes to Michael Schumacher.

a.wayne

« Reply #190 on: 30 Dec 2013, 04:38 am »
Well it looks like Kimi is going to Ferrari next year,should be interesting as he will not except #2. Could be some fireworks next year at Ferrari and we'll get to see just how good Alonso is with some real competition. Seems he got  1 Year contract with an option on year 2,hmmm could Ferrari be looking to sign Vettel after that,as he will have 4 wdc in his pocket or more by then.

You need to look at how Massa dealt with Kimi when he was there , Alonso will have no issues , he is still the best driver in F1 ...

a.wayne

« Reply #191 on: 30 Dec 2013, 04:41 am »
Schumacher situation is very serious , fingers crossed on him pulling this off .... ..