The ugliest looking piece of audio ever made?

persisting1

Re: The ugliest looking piece of audio ever made?
« Reply #120 on: 3 Nov 2012, 11:54 pm »
django11,

The 3 wolf moon t-shirt is the best tweak in all of audio. While wearing this shirt, the listener gains the senses of the wolves. Everything sounds better when you have wolf ears!  :icon_lol:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #121 on: 4 Nov 2012, 12:29 am »
Aaauuuuhhhh...

dburna

« Reply #122 on: 4 Nov 2012, 03:49 am »
Thanks for the shout out, Jim - glad you are still enjoying that recording. It's still available, apparently. Here's a link to sound samples from it:
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7535697

Russell, you were the engineer for International Guitar Night II?!!?!?!  We're not worthy!!   :lol:   That's a fantastic album.  Guitar Night II is the one that prompted me to find all the other ones in the series.  Now I'm going to have to go back to all your old posts and read them to see what I can learn from your insight.  Kudos to you.

-dB

Russell Dawkins

« Reply #123 on: 4 Nov 2012, 07:14 am »
Russell, you were the engineer for International Guitar Night II?!!?!?!  We're not worthy!!   :lol:   That's a fantastic album.  Guitar Night II is the one that prompted me to find all the other ones in the series.  Now I'm going to have to go back to all your old posts and read them to see what I can learn from your insight.  Kudos to you.

-dB

I was, but this should not be brought up again on this thread - too OT.
If someone wants start a thread on this I will be glad to share inside stories and explanations of the process on this and other recordings, but not here.

Thanks for the Kudos!

I'm not sure there is an appropriate circle for recording stories - looking through the circles lists, it all seems to be about replay - but I've got lots after 25 years!

Russell Dawkins

« Reply #124 on: 4 Nov 2012, 07:33 am »
Deleted - still not really on topic!

« Last Edit: 4 Nov 2012, 11:26 pm by Russell Dawkins »