RM/X for sale ***SOLD***

Florian

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #60 on: 9 May 2005, 10:50 am »
They have been recommended by another friend of mine too. I will check them out.

ekovalsky

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #61 on: 9 May 2005, 04:34 pm »
Quote from: WerTicus
you guys need to check out nuforce amps , they love difficult loads and your going to be surprised by what they can do.

The nuforce may be just the ticket to drive my bass towers.  They operate from 16-40hz only and have an impedance that dips to 1 ohm at 19hz.  I see they also use my favorite speaker cable connectors -- the Cardas dual post clamps.  Same as my $$$$ JRDG had.

WerTicus

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #62 on: 9 May 2005, 06:03 pm »
and you could velcro the amps right next to your speaker posts and eliminate that connection :)

supposed to be much better than having speaker cable! :P

tdangelo

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #63 on: 9 May 2005, 09:24 pm »
WerTicus - hehehehe - thats a good one  :lol:

WerTicus

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #64 on: 10 May 2005, 04:33 am »
i wasnt joking! :)

ekovalsky

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #65 on: 13 May 2005, 01:00 am »
Sale pending for RM/X

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
    • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #66 on: 13 May 2005, 05:47 am »
After the sale, remind buyer my RM30M for sale below cost with full warranty, great for surrounds or to keep the X company while owner sleeps.

ARAM

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #67 on: 14 May 2005, 02:14 pm »
I  welcome  this  opportunity  to declare  that  RM/X   will  be  heading  to  Australia  in  a  few  months ..I  am  now  a  happy  and  proud  member  of  VMPS  community..

John Casler

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #68 on: 14 May 2005, 03:37 pm »
Quote from: ARAM
I  welcome  this  opportunity  to declare  that  RM/X   will  be  heading  to  Australia  in  a  few  months ..I  am  now  a  happy  and  proud  member  of  VMPS  community..

:beer:

Congratulations ARAM.

Let us know what kind of "electron diet" you will be feeding these animals :mrgreen:

WerTicus

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #69 on: 14 May 2005, 05:01 pm »
ohhhh where about in australia is this baby heading? :)

ARAM

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #70 on: 14 May 2005, 09:42 pm »
I  will   live  in  Melbourne..
 I   don't  know  what  to  use  with  them  yet..I  will  probably  use  my  current  equipment  as  I  can't  afford  anything  else  now..I  have  a Yamaha  MX-1  amplifier  and  CX-1  preamplifier..

WerTicus

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #71 on: 15 May 2005, 04:30 am »
go the nuforce mate :)

warnerwh

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #72 on: 15 May 2005, 08:07 pm »
Welcome to the club ARAM. I'm sure you're going to find the RM/x's amazing.  I won't ask how much shipping must be :o

ekovalsky

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #73 on: 15 May 2005, 08:17 pm »
Quote from: warnerwh
Welcome to the club ARAM. I'm sure you're going to find the RM/x's amazing.  I won't ask how much shipping must be :o

Actually ocean freight to Australia was about the same as air freight to NYC.  Takes a lot longer though, approx 25-30 days, and speakers need to be picked up at the harbor.  Fortunately the slow shipping works well with ARAMs travel plans for the summer.

ARAM

RM/X for sale ***SOLD***
« Reply #74 on: 15 May 2005, 09:20 pm »
I  first  checked  shipment  cost..if  it  was  too  high  I  would  not  want  to  buy  the  speakers..If  speakers  are  being  sent  abroad  the  best  way  is  by  ocean  freight..otherwise  by  plane  it  is  very  expensive..
I    was  actually  thinking  of   buying   RM40  but  this  looked  like  a  good  opportunity  to  me..