......rekindle the flame

Tribute to Dr W.O Schumann SR783MKII ~ 7.83hz Schumann Resonance
 Emitter

PRECISION Machined PCB with OFC Milspec Copper Trace
to EXACT Nikola Telsa design

PRECISION TUNED with GW Instek for continuos 7.83hz output

Specs:

1)Cardas silver content solder

2)Ready to plug and play ~ will accept ANY DC power supply from 9~12vdc (variable input voltage allows for users to adapt to the SR783, with 12vdc emitting the SR at its strongest)

3)Comes uncased

- YOU WILL NOT GET a UNIT like this that costs USD$249.95 CASED, and extra US$10 for tuning(NOT LOCKED at 7.83hz)

-    PROCESSOR LOCKED for CONSTANT 7.83hz output

-    UNCASED for UNTAINTED FULL EFFECTS of the SR

-           Predrilled mounting holes for your convenience and   
            mounting preference.

4)Upward facing BLUE LED for comfort

5) DETATCHABLE DC Cable (IEC STYLE): allows for your FAVOURITE CABLE MOD/UPGRADE

Immerse yourself in the Schumann Zone, whose effects are NOT LIMITED to just Audio & Visual fidelity, but in more ways you can imagine

Custom made upon order receipt and payment

ALL ENQUIRIES

memoir_acoustics@hotmail.com

MaxCast

Re: 7.83hz Schumann Resonance Emitter
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jun 2011, 11:57 am »
What is it and what does it do?
Do you have a website with more info?
How much does it cost?

milford3

« Reply #2 on: 28 Jun 2011, 12:05 pm »

JohnR

« Reply #3 on: 28 Jun 2011, 12:20 pm »
Looks like spam.

MaxCast

« Reply #4 on: 28 Jun 2011, 01:58 pm »
kind of like sonic rocks and lithium crystals?

Big Red Machine

« Reply #5 on: 28 Jun 2011, 02:03 pm »
Quite a few guys here who swear by these.  This did nothing for me and I sold mine to a local fella who says they are the shiznit.

JohnR

« Reply #6 on: 28 Jun 2011, 02:09 pm »
Swear by them to do what?

Big Red Machine

« Reply #7 on: 28 Jun 2011, 02:26 pm »
I stole this from one ad on Audiogon:

"...For Audio equipments:By generating the Schumann Resonance, there is an effect that it neutralizes electromagnetic waves generated from an audio equipment. So interference of electromagnetic waves and radio waves that exist among equipments is disappeared, it becomes possible to reproduce the music clearer, the S/N ratio is improved higher and the distortion is reduced.

For Listening room:By generating the Schumann Resonance, there is an effect that it neutralizes standing waves. And it has the feature of improving the viscosity of the air in the listening room. Therefore, you can reproduce the excellent music, the sound is improved clearly audible, and the depth of the sound image is increased dramatically."

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #8 on: 28 Jun 2011, 02:38 pm »
  Acoustic Revive's R-77 was demonstrated in my system and the affect was quite evident. A quieter lively presentation. Depth of soundstage improved. Clarity like viels were removed was the most impressive effect. Bass was better focused and deeper.
   If the price was reasonable two would be in my system today. Besides the sonic affect. I was more relaxed and for the first time ever I fell asleep listening almost every night. As stated that is a first.
  For the price give it a try, if there is a 30 day trial. They are used in quite a few recording studios and music schools. Check out the reviews of the R-77.

charles

StereoNut

« Reply #9 on: 28 Jun 2011, 02:54 pm »
Now I'll "stir things up" some more... :o

For all of you who have Facebook accounts, check out what Alan Maher has to say about Schumann Resonators.  I don't know if you have to be friends with him in order to read his "notes", but look for a post titled "Natural Negative Ions vs. Generated Negative Ions". 

In the immortal words of Arte Johnson from Laugh-In, "Very interesting!" :D

SN

DARTH AUDIO

« Reply #10 on: 28 Jun 2011, 03:14 pm »
  Acoustic Revive's R-77 was demonstrated in my system and the affect was quite evident. A quieter lively presentation. Depth of soundstage improved. Clarity like viels were removed was the most impressive effect. Bass was better focused and deeper.
   If the price was reasonable two would be in my system today. Besides the sonic affect. I was more relaxed and for the first time ever I fell asleep listening almost every night. As stated that is a first.
  For the price give it a try, if there is a 30 day trial. They are used in quite a few recording studios and music schools. Check out the reviews of the R-77.

charles
DITTO..

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #11 on: 28 Jun 2011, 03:18 pm »
I love my Acoustic Revive RR-77 and would never do without it!  It is the only "magic" tweak I've ever embraced, and blindly it has improved soundstage and overall listening ease (I say blindly cuz it was once unplugged for 2 days accidentally and I didn't like my system as well for those 2 days, and was unaware it was off...I have the light taped over).  Also, folks who know my room very well commented immediately when it was installed, unaware of it's existence in the room.

However, I can't imagine multiple of them in the same room.  How the hell would they synch (being that the pulse effect is it's only affect)?

djbnh

« Reply #12 on: 29 Jun 2011, 12:20 am »
6moons gave the Acoustic revive an award, guess they liked it: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/acousticrevive/rr77.html

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #13 on: 29 Jun 2011, 12:48 am »
What is it and what does it do?
Do you have a website with more info?
How much does it cost?
This planet vibrates  at 7.83 Hz, all life forms receive this energy at earth ground level, but if one live in a big city witout feet on the grass, or at 20th floor in a building, you are disconnected from the planet.

So a Schumann resonance device made this resonance again, artificially for your home, of course this is only an imitation of true resonance of the planet (which is the mother/home of all the living creatures), but it does help to those who live in the city.

OBS.: The minds of some people do not like this effect, and do not feel well, then the possibility of returning the product is needed.

sts9fan

« Reply #14 on: 29 Jun 2011, 02:14 am »
Anyone want to buy a bridge?  One born every minute...

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #15 on: 29 Jun 2011, 02:21 am »
Anyone want to buy a bridge?  One born every minute...

Stay out of this discussion if you haven't heard or experienced this yourself, or at least have something constructive to say.  You are showing your ignorance.  I am completely assuming this rude and unprofessional remark is aimed at me, an owner.

I will put my system up against anyone's (see system if needed), and I find the RR-77 to be invaluable in helping to create a world class listening experience.

sts9fan

« Reply #16 on: 29 Jun 2011, 03:26 am »
A) I have been in a room with one. 
B) This ain't a system measuring contest
C) Just because you have said system does not mean these do anything.
D) Invaluable?

srb

« Reply #17 on: 29 Jun 2011, 04:43 am »
This is an Industry Ad, and just like a Trading Post Ad, the Audiocircle guidelines are to keep comments positive.  You wouldn't want someone crapping over your ad because they disagreed about the usefulness or validity of the item you were selling.

Whether it is a Resonance Emitter, an Audiophile Fuse or a Power Cord, if you don't believe in the efficacy of a product, it would be more appropriate to discuss it in a topic outside of the ad circles.

Steve

shep

« Reply #18 on: 29 Jun 2011, 07:21 am »
Personally I own several bridges and they give me no end of pleasure. What does not give me pleasure is being called a fool  :scratch:. I have a question: will the device have a tangible effect for someone living in the country, on the ground (so to speak)? or would that be overkill.

JohnR

« Reply #19 on: 29 Jun 2011, 08:27 am »
I think it would depend on whether the dynamics of the slow phase shift overlap the node points to create a cancellation in the sub-harmonics.