Absolute Sound Editors say Dynaco Stereo 70 is most significant amp of all time.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
I agree that many people, not just teenagers, will experience hearing loss due to mp3 players. What I find amazing is the narrow-mindedness of an "audiophile" describing certain types of music as "crap". I'm sure there are many members here that listen to such crap!

BTW, I do listen to Jazz on my iPod.  :thumb:
Sorry if looks old-fashioned or outdated of my part. Iam reffering to the kind of music in MTV channel, where many bands sound all the same, and as made in a serial line by an hurry unlettered musician.

The songs elements are always the same, as heavy distortion guitar, singer with a squeaky voice and screaming, a unremitting drums and cimbals, and irrelevant aggressive or emo lyrics, not to mention the womens Pop singers.

Seems to me all teenagers bands are Hardcore or Pop. Iam aware MTV and Radio stations charge money or advertisiment to play these songs.
I wonder how bad will be the teenagers music in 10 years/.
Regards

Wayner

The software makes no difference. You can't be the music police.

Wayner

Diamond Dog

• Chameleon, Comedian, Corinthian and Caricature
Sorry if looks old-fashioned or outdated of my part. Iam reffering to the kind of music in MTV channel, where many bands sound all the same, and as made in a serial line by an hurry unlettered musician.

The songs elements are always the same, as heavy distortion guitar, singer with a squeaky voice and screaming, a unremitting drums and cimbals, and irrelevant aggressive or emo lyrics, not to mention the womens Pop singers.

Seems to me all teenagers bands are Hardcore or Pop. Iam aware MTV and Radio stations charge money or advertisiment to play these songs.
I wonder how bad will be the teenagers music in 10 years/.
Regards

a)  African proverb :  If you are already standing in a hole, stop digging....

b)  MTV is playing music again?

D.D.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Wayner=You are right, I will no arrest anyone. Only protesting against musical mediocrity that reigns today.

DD= I agree with you. This is not music, and it is very bad.

Diamond Dog

• Chameleon, Comedian, Corinthian and Caricature
Wayner=You are right, I will no arrest anyone. Only protesting against musical mediocrity that reigns today.

DD= I agree with you. This is not music, and it is very bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnO9Jyz82Ps&feature=related

D.D.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
DD > Seems a interesting conflict short video, as I not live in NorthAmerica, my understanding of the English language is not so good to understand this funny voice, but the other man looks Paul Newman.

rlee8394

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
Thanks Ron, a very instrutive link.
Gustavo

trackball02

Oh No...I listen to all sorts of music on my Ipod and my Avastar-Ultravalve system, including "crap" music, jazz and classical. Sometimes, I even plug my Ipod into the Avastar!

I guess I'm bad...very bad.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
To be fair Iam changing my opinion about these popular music styles, as there is great albuns in punk rock as PinkFloyd/Animals and the German band Trio.
So seems this avalanche of bad music in the market may be due bad musicians I guess.

> Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a cat or dog from the street. On the streets pets live only two years average.