The Walking Dead

timind

• permanent vacation
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #60 on: 31 Oct 2012, 02:04 am »
Sorry your won't be watching it anymore Rclark, I enjoyed it and thought the series needed to be brought back to life (excuse the pun).  It was getting bogged down and needed a direction as well as some new actors, wouldn't you agree?  Hopfully it won't turn into a Terre III or what ever that show was.

Disagree totally. I don't feel the need at all for this new direction. It is a lame excursion from the idea I was following.
I'll probably stick it out for a couple more episodes. But if it is as predictable as it seems, I'm out.

Bemopti123

« Reply #61 on: 31 Oct 2012, 03:04 am »
I sort of began watching EP1 Season 1 this Summer and I fell asleep.  Then, somehow I began to watch it again...last weekend.  Man, I never spent so much time watching a TV series except this one.  I really am taken by the Literary elements in many of the episodes....  "A Life Gone By"  also a webisode episode, "Torn Apart." 

I think Season 2 might have been uneven because of the whole upheaval in dismissing all the writers that were part of Season 1.  Season 3 began well....but the depth of characterization of the "Governor", I feel is pretty shallow, monochromatic.  I hope that next week's episode somehow changes my mind. 
Paul :thumb:

acresm22

« Reply #62 on: 5 Nov 2012, 07:04 pm »
Well, after last night's shocker, you can hardly fault the series for being too predictable.

SlushPuppy

« Reply #63 on: 5 Nov 2012, 08:03 pm »
Well, after last night's shocker, you can hardly fault the series for being too predictable.

That's the truth  :o

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #64 on: 5 Nov 2012, 10:18 pm »
That's the truth  :o

Last night's show was a heartbreaker & an eye opener. It was for the 1st time that I realized and have reluctantly accepted the fact that this show is quickly running out of original cast members.  :lol:

Cheers,
Robin

BobM

« Reply #65 on: 6 Jun 2013, 05:33 pm »
The new BBC zombie series "In The Flesh" starts tonight. May be of interest to Walking Dead lovers.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #66 on: 6 Jun 2013, 07:00 pm »
Couldn't help but notice Robin's post is from last year.  Bummer, dude.

Gopher

« Reply #67 on: 7 Jun 2013, 04:10 am »
The new BBC zombie series "In The Flesh" starts tonight. May be of interest to Walking Dead lovers.

Very different style then Walking Dead...   I'm not sure it appeals to me as much, but I guess its worth tuning in. 

What did you guys think?  Slightly "meh"