Group Buy - Nobility Audio Equipment Rack

Rachel @ Grant Fidelity

Re: Group Buy - Nobility Audio Equipment Rack
« Reply #80 on: 27 Mar 2010, 01:11 am »
Right now it look like the shipping date out of China will be late April - it's a combined order with other products so we have to coordinate with all suppliers.

Once goods leave China, I will post the new update.

Best,
Rachel

sac8d4

« Reply #81 on: 7 May 2010, 05:59 am »
Ok, I am getting antsy, any idea what is the status of the shipping the group buy items?

Rachel @ Grant Fidelity

« Reply #82 on: 7 May 2010, 03:55 pm »
Goods are on the way from factory to loading port now. Should leave China by end of next week if all customs paperwork finished in time. Importing to USA paperwork is much more complicated than to Canada due to newly enhanced security measures, but all matters are under control in good hands. I expect to see everything landed in USA by end of May if no volcano eruption, oil spill or earthquake anywhere on the way :)

Once I know more accurate ETA, will update this thread immediately.

Best,
Rachel

sac8d4

« Reply #83 on: 12 Jun 2010, 12:25 am »
A month later and still nothing?

Rachel @ Grant Fidelity

« Reply #84 on: 12 Jun 2010, 01:22 am »
It is being held at Los Angeles customs for inspection now. Hopefully it will be released sometime next week.

Rachel @ Grant Fidelity

« Reply #85 on: 20 Jun 2010, 02:52 am »
Still held at customs. I hope Monday we get the good news of release by customs. Will update here once goods arrived to our warehouse ready for shipping.

Rachel @ Grant Fidelity

« Reply #86 on: 30 Jun 2010, 05:49 pm »
All Group Buy orders have been shipped out from Las Vegas. If you have provided an email at the time placing your order, you should get a FEDEX tracking number via email. We appreciate all the support from AC members for the Group Buy.

Please do share your impressions of the product on Audio Circle or any forums that you participate - this will help us to keep great product at affordable price.

Thank you again for your business.
Rachel