Feels good to come back

dvenardos

Re: Feels good to come back
« Reply #60 on: 22 Dec 2009, 07:50 pm »
PM sent 12/21, not sure if you are acknowledging PMs or just collecting them until spot in queue arrives.

Thanks,
Don

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
    • 33 Degrees East WoodWorking
« Reply #61 on: 22 Dec 2009, 09:39 pm »
Don, you are the only one that PMed me, your pack is shipping tomorrow.

I will PM you with the tracking number once I drop it off to UPS.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #62 on: 23 Dec 2009, 04:21 am »
Chris,
You have a Paypal for an AV1 flatpack and a PM .  What a great deal $56 for a pair shipped!   Merry Christmas to me.  :xmas:

Scott

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
« Reply #63 on: 7 Jan 2010, 03:00 pm »
Everyone,

I will be suspending all ordering or shipping until Monday due to a flurry (pun intended) of winter storms in the last week. I am not able to get in or out from my parents location where the shop is located and another massive storm is expected to drop 8-12" inches tonight and tomorrow.

I believe I have PMed everyone that currently has orders with me or has be asking for quotes, I just want to make sure everyone is aware of what is going on. Sorry for the delays or holdups, the weather has just compounded the problems the last 3 weeks.

Chris Swiger

dvenardos

« Reply #64 on: 7 Jan 2010, 04:55 pm »
Hey Chris,
While you are snowed in why don't you update post #1 with the info from post #51 that way it makes it easy for everyone to see the prices?

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
« Reply #65 on: 7 Jan 2010, 06:19 pm »
Done.

I am out of MDF as well, so I can't cut anything till the road is passable. Leo, our UPS driver, called this morning laughing at me for the pickup requests....

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.gr-research.com
« Reply #66 on: 7 Jan 2010, 06:29 pm »
I know how you feel Chris. We got a record snow fall on Christmas Eve and we were snowed in for 3 days. (global warming  :lol: :lol: :lol:).

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
« Reply #67 on: 7 Jan 2010, 08:03 pm »
This has been the worst winter in about 16 years, since the '93 Blizzard I would say. Normally we get about 100" of snow a year, we are already at 90" so far, and we still have 3 more months to go.

Real sucky part for me is I still have not been skiing this season. Maybe next year.....

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #68 on: 7 Jan 2010, 08:55 pm »
I know how you feel Chris. We got a record snow fall on Christmas Eve and we were snowed in for 3 days. (global warming  :lol: :lol: :lol:).
What's this?  Danny getting political?   :nono:
 :wink:

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #69 on: 7 Jan 2010, 09:12 pm »
I said "Christmas Eve" too so that might be classified as religious.  :roll:

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
« Reply #70 on: 11 Jan 2010, 03:10 pm »
All,

I don't want to turn this into a condolences thread, I just wanted to let everyone know that my grandfather passed away on Friday and the funeral is at 11 o'clock today. I may have time after the funeral to go to UPS, but if not, all packages will be shipped tomorrow via pickup.

Chris Swiger

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #71 on: 11 Jan 2010, 04:36 pm »
Really sorry to hear that Chris.

TRADERXFAN

• Trillions will vanish... it's a debt blackhole.
    • GALLERY
« Reply #72 on: 12 Jan 2010, 03:57 am »

Here was a good article on this one.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1242011/DAVID-ROSE-The-mini-ice-age-starts-here.html

drphoto

« Reply #73 on: 12 Jan 2010, 06:23 am »
Sorry to hear that Chris. Take your time on getting out my OB H-frames. They sound great in my makeshift flat baffles, so I'm good now.

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
« Reply #74 on: 13 Jan 2010, 03:32 pm »
Can someone tell me what the hole sizes are in the OB H frame baffles? Is it 12.565 like the sand enclosure?

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
« Reply #75 on: 13 Jan 2010, 03:41 pm »
I want to thank everyone for their support and understanding the last coupe of weeks. All completed kits should be shipped at this point, and I will provide tracking numbers for them this evening once I am back at the house.

After much consideration, I have decided to stop all services until my house is complete enough to not have to pay attention to it every waking hour of every day. I will complete all kits that have been paid for, but once they are complete I will cease all operations till I have adequate time to put out a product that I am proud of and not having to keep customers waiting much longer than I would want. Right now if something goes wrong, it seems to snowball to a point where I cannot keep up.

Once I start services back up, I will have a 8'x10' router and should be able to handle all of the needs of this forum. Plus, it will be at the workshop at my house, not 20 minutes away, which will speed things up considerably.

Also, anyone that has emailed me at 33degreeseastww.com, I apologize, the lunarpages server has been in really bad shape for about a week and messages are not coming through. They are rebuilding the server now and it should be back online by Friday.

Thank you again for the support, I hope to see you all again sooner than later. If I was a guessing man I would say it will be early fall when I am ready to resume services.

Thanks to all of you.

Chris Swiger

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #76 on: 13 Jan 2010, 04:11 pm »
Can someone tell me what the hole sizes are in the OB H frame baffles? Is it 12.565 like the sand enclosure?

I have been just cutting an 11" through hole and surface mounting them. This keeps the material thickness. Plus, I don't see a big esthetics value in counter sinking a driver that is buried into an H frame to begin with.

ichillpill

« Reply #77 on: 4 Apr 2010, 05:02 am »
I know it is just spring but do you happen to have any leftover flatpacks that never got shipped? I'd be interested in an N3...

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
« Reply #78 on: 4 Apr 2010, 10:16 am »
No sir I do not, the only ones I have left over are AV1.

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
« Reply #79 on: 30 Nov 2010, 03:19 pm »
All,

I will be starting the flat pack creation and shipping around the first of the new year. I have completed my house to at least an acceptable level of comfort, however I have sold my current CNC machine in order to build a much larger, production grade CNC that will greatly improve my effectiveness to support the volume and much larger sizes that you may ask for.

The new envelope will be a 5'x11' and I will no longer be held the the 4'x4' envelope. It will also feature a spindle for cutting instead of a router as well as a vacuum table which will speed up the whole process, especially the after machining clean up.

Thank you all again for being patient with me along this process. Many of you have emailed me asking if I was ready to go yet, and I really appreciate your continued support, however it will be just a bit longer. Prices will also be adjusted some for the new enclosures, but do not expect drastic increases.

Will post again once I am ready to go with the new CNC!

Chris