7B SST2 vs 28 B SST2

Levi

Re: 7B SST2 vs 28 B SST2
« Reply #40 on: 17 Jun 2009, 02:57 pm »
Those are some of my parents cars.  I have access to spare keys if you know what I mean ;)

I have never driven or owned a J Cooper, from reviews they seem to be fast, nimble cars...a little rough on long driving. :lol:

Why are you selling the 7BSST2?

Pretty funny comparing to these cars. You own these btw? Have to figure out where my little John Cooper Works Supercharged Mini Cooper fits in. Zippy and tight maybe :)

Also, have a pair of new 7BSST2 Squared units in for sale section some might want to look at.

mitcho

« Reply #41 on: 17 Jun 2009, 03:02 pm »
This is all great to hear.  I just ordered a pair of 7's last Thursday and am now more eagerly awaiting their arrival along with a BP26P.

I don't think you will regret getting the 7B's.

KimKman

« Reply #42 on: 17 Jun 2009, 03:21 pm »
Those are some of my parents cars.  I have access to spare keys if you know what I mean ;)

I have never driven or owned a J Cooper, from reviews they seem to be fast, nimble cars...a little rough on long driving. :lol:

Why are you selling the 7BSST2?

Used a pair of 7BSST2 squared for an experiment in BiAmping. Ended up with another solution and selling the Brystons. They are really nice amps but 2nd half of household frowns on to much gear sitting around :)

Yep, long trips in the Mini are not so bad with proper tire selection. The run flats that come on it from the dealer though can be a pain after a while. Lots of room for two people though. Here in NH on all the winding country roads it is a ton of fun to drive. Nice to have the keys for sure. Know exactly what you are saying. My father had an Austin Healey 3000 MKII I drove more than him. Was a blast. Too expensive to re-live that so the memories are cool.