My Client -- Best looking 52 year old on the planet?

Brad

« Reply #20 on: 13 Oct 2003, 10:03 pm »
Sounds like you have a paradox going here John:

Trying to widen the RM40's sweet spot and narrow(or tighten anyway :wink: ) Lillian's sweet spot at the same time.

John Casler

« Reply #21 on: 13 Oct 2003, 10:47 pm »
As long as we all agree on "nearfeild" all the way.... :lol:

John Casler

« Reply #22 on: 27 Nov 2003, 01:47 am »
Thanks for your help John, but I don`t really need her signature on a calendar if you can get one. She`s got allot more to offer than just pushing a pen. But you can tell her for me that I`m 52 after midnight tonite and my butt's teenie & tight.  If she ever wanted to get her hands on a baldheaded Elvis Presley,(before he gained 100lbs) I`m available and I'll pick up the damn calendar myself!  What can I say, I live in a fantasy world.  Regards, Robin

Well Robin,

I did better than that, I had Lillian not only "sign" your calendar, but I had her do something to yours that she has done to no other calendar.

She put her lipstick print (Big KISS :kiss: ) right on her shorts for you!!

She also was the one who took it to the Post Office so it was sent to you "by" her.

Anyhow, you should probably have it by now, if not it should arrive any day.

She did ask if you were "cute" I just told her you had "crystal clean highs" and a "tight bottom end".  I also told her you had a few little "bybees".  She thought I said babies.... :roll:

Have a nice "Turkey Day"

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #23 on: 27 Nov 2003, 04:50 am »
WHOOPS, :oops: I never thought to thank you for going the extra mile for me here John. I've had the calendar for a few days now but have been so involved tweaking my system that a thank you post totally slipped my mind. I'm real sorry bout that John but what's really sorry is I never even saw the lipstick and I have the calendar hanging on the wall at the foot of my bed! For some reason, my eyes never made it down that far. (it's planted on her derriere) I must say that's the strangest wall calender I've ever had. It's like it hangs from all 4 sides depending on the month. Maurice Rinaldi did a marvelous job on the photos tho, she is truely a stunningly beautiful woman. Please thank her for me John. And THANK YOU! :notworthy:  Regards, Robin

Marbles

« Reply #24 on: 17 Jan 2004, 04:17 am »
Just saw Lillian Muller on Howard Stern

She is the teacher in the Van Halen Hot For Teacher video!

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #25 on: 17 Jan 2004, 02:06 pm »
Quote from: Marbles
Just saw Lillian Muller on Howard Stern

She is the teacher in the Van Halen Hot For Teacher video!

Marbles, I guess you'll be signing up for her class. When's open enrollment ? :lol:

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #26 on: 17 Jan 2004, 02:31 pm »
I actually don't think she is the teacher in the video and Howard was talking about this on Friday.

Either way, very attractive for a woman of that age.  

GW

Beezer

« Reply #27 on: 17 Jan 2004, 02:43 pm »
Her website says she was the female lead in "Hot for Teacher".

Beez

zybar

• Volunteer
« Reply #28 on: 17 Jan 2004, 03:31 pm »
I know what her website says, but Howard researched it and said she defintely wasn't.  This was a big topic on his show this past Friday.

I actually just saw the video and it doesn't look like her to me.

GW

duff138

« Reply #29 on: 17 Jan 2004, 05:15 pm »
correct she called back and said she was not the lead teacher in the video.  Howard also said she did not look like she does in the calendar, but who cares the calendar looks nice.

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #30 on: 17 Jan 2004, 05:30 pm »
Who gives a rats ass what Howard Stern says anyways, he's a shmuck that would say anything for ratings. :finger: Regards, Robin

zybar

• Volunteer
« Reply #31 on: 17 Jan 2004, 05:53 pm »
Robin,

Let's not turn this into an Howard Stern debate... :nono:

Facts are facts, regardless of whether you like the person giving them.

GW

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #32 on: 17 Jan 2004, 10:29 pm »
Quote from: zybar
Robin,

Let's not turn this into an Howard Stern debate... :nono:

Facts are facts, regardless of whether you like the person giving them.

GW
                          I'm afraid that those ARE the facts George, DEAL WITH IT! :nono: Regards, Robin

Robert C. Schult

« Reply #33 on: 17 Jan 2004, 10:47 pm »
Well, I wasn't going to spill the beans but sooner or later, you're all gonna find out.

I was on Hannity & Colmes last Wednesday where I confessed I was the Teacher. I was only 8 years old at the time and look nothing like that now.
                                                     :o

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #34 on: 17 Jan 2004, 11:07 pm »
Quote from: Robert C. Schult
Well, I wasn't going to spill the beans but sooner or later, you're all gonna find out.

I was on Hannity & Colmes last Wednesday where I confessed I was the Teacher. I was only 8 years old at the time and look nothing like that now.
                                                     :o
                                            Geesh, talk about going from a shmuck to a "yuck" :wink: , don't even kid about the remote chance that it's your (not so) sweet arse on the calendar that graces the foot of my bed. :cuss: Remember Robert, I KNOW what you look like. :violin: (plays hearts&flowers) :lol: Regards, Robin

Marbles

« Reply #35 on: 17 Jan 2004, 11:17 pm »
I was thinking I would have to make a trip up to laPorte to check him out!

http://www.classicvh.com/images/gallery/Video_Archive/Music_Videos/Hot_for_Teacher.mpg

He looks VERY nice in the video.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #36 on: 18 Jan 2004, 05:06 am »
Quote from: satfrat
Who gives a rats ass what Howard Stern says anyways, he's a shmuck that would say anything for ratings. :finger: Regards, Robin
Robin, That's why he makes the "Big Bucks" !! (shmuck - is that one of those Vermont words :lol: ).

'

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #37 on: 18 Jan 2004, 06:16 am »
Quote from: lonewolfny42
Quote from: satfrat
Robin, That's why he makes the "Big Bucks" !! (shmuck - is that one of those Vermont words :lol: ).

'
                             I quite agree Wolfy and so would Howard. He knows he's a shmuck, he's called himself that many times. I never said that I didn't like Howard Stern, I just don't respect him or what he says. But then Howard's not looking for respect, there's no $$$$ in that! In fact, I'd liken giving Howard Stern the finger :finger: to helping a little ole lady across the street,,,, it's just the right thing to do!!!    :rotflmao:   :rotflmao:   :rotflmao:   Regards, Robin

audiojerry

« Reply #38 on: 18 Jan 2004, 06:22 am »
Thanks for the great video link, Marbles. That was fun.
That brings back fond memories of watching Friday Night Videos in the mid-eighties. Van Halen played some mean guitar. Was that considered metal?

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #39 on: 18 Jan 2004, 06:50 am »
Quote from: audiojerry
Thanks for the great video link, Marbles. That was fun.
That brings back fond memories of watching Friday Night Videos in the mid-eighties. Van Halen played some mean guitar. Was that considered metal?
                        That my friend was pure Rock'n Roll with attitude. :D Regards, Robin