My Client -- Best looking 52 year old on the planet?

John Casler

Some time ago I posted that I was "Training" (in a physical way) a certain female.  There seemed to be a "bit" of interest so I thought I might post her new website so some of you "Aqualungs" (obscure reference to the title charcter in the Tull album) might get a vicarious thrill.  

http://www.lillianmuller.com/

I know I do! :rotflmao:

The reason I am posting this here is that she "is" selling something, although I am not.

Psychicanimal has some kind of tag line that all things are not audio, and in my case, I am a very partime dealer/consultant and my main occupation is in the exercise and fitness industry.

Let me tell you that Lillian, is the best looking 52 year old I have ever seen and I have just begun training her (personally -- Lucky me :thumb: )

In these pictures she looks 23.  In real life she looks 30.  I have big plans to have her looking even better for her 55 and 60 year old calendars.

Let meassure you there is "NO" air brushing or computer enhancement to her photos.  She is a true "genetic celebrity". (and I plan to enhance that to its maximum potential)

Just a post to jokingly say, "eat your heart out", and confirm Psychianimals assertion.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it :mrgreen:

Juan R

« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2003, 11:24 pm »
There is a lot of money invested, believe me I am a Plastic Surgeon.

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2003, 11:34 pm »
Juan,

Nope, the only thing that has seen surgery are the breasts.   Absolutley no other work has been done. :nono:

And we do discuss what may need to be done in the future, but as of yet that is it.

I don't think she'll need anything else for at least 5 years.

She is very much a woman/child still, and she tells me "everything", including what she has considered in that area.  Make up and lighting take care of the face and the body and skin tone are the real deal.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #3 on: 22 Sep 2003, 02:06 am »
I`ve always gotten the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar but for the last few years I`ve becomed increasingly disallusioned by  AOL/TimeWarner`s business practices. :nono: Thanks John for finally giving me an acceptable alternative,,,, MORE than acceptable I might add. :D  Regards, Robin

John Casler

« Reply #4 on: 22 Sep 2003, 02:21 am »
The "pleasure", I assure you, is all mine 8)

Psychicanimal

Re: My Client -- Best looking 52 year old on the planet?
« Reply #5 on: 23 Sep 2003, 06:38 pm »
Quote from: John Casler
Psychicanimal has some kind of tag line that all things are not audio, and in my case, I am a very partime dealer/consultant and my main occupation is in the exercise and fitness industry.

Exactly.

BTW, looks like she could be a good *companion* for Chuck Josephson.  It is obvious he's done quite some damage in his time!!!:lol:

audiojerry

« Reply #6 on: 24 Sep 2003, 02:42 pm »
JC, we may not always agree on audio, but we are on the same page on this. She is a stunning beauty to this +50 year old. Her photos with less make-up reveal even better her beauty.

John Casler

« Reply #7 on: 24 Sep 2003, 06:44 pm »
Quote from: audiojerry
JC, we may not always agree on audio, but we are on the same page on this. She is a stunning beauty to this +50 year old. Her photos with less make-up reveal even better her beauty.

Hey AJ,

As long as we agree on the important things. :rock:

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #8 on: 5 Oct 2003, 04:13 am »
John, I tried to order a calendar from the website but I could only come up with a blank order thru checkout and thru PayPal. I just couldn`t see paying $26.99 for 1 of nothing. Sorry,, I`ll try again sometime. Regards, Robin

John Casler

« Reply #9 on: 5 Oct 2003, 06:45 am »
Hey Robin,

I just did a "dry run" through the paypal system on her site, and it displayed a shopping cart "contents" link that showed what was being purchased.

Check and see if that helps.  If web TV doesn't show that I'll tell young Lillian her "Audiofollowing"  :lol:  is having trouble getting the calendar, and have her check her site.

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #10 on: 5 Oct 2003, 06:55 am »
All I get John is the white box format with a total black background. No article description or price total. I can`t do anything with that. I will check back at times or when your able to post a positive solution for us imitation computer users. :D Regards, Robin

John Casler

« Reply #11 on: 8 Oct 2003, 02:23 am »
Hi Robin,

Just spoke with young Lillian and she informed me that she was lying in bed feeling all her new muscles on her body :oops:  and I almost forgot to tell her about your experience on her website. :lol:

She mention her "gluteals" (an area we are concentrating on) are extremely sore and somewhat tight  :o  :o

After explaining how I needed to professionally see (and feel) those results myself, I mentioned your dilema :D

She ask me to e-mail the info to her and she will forward it to her site mgr.

Maybe I can get her to bring a calendar, and I'll mail it to you, (autographed of course) and you can send me the $26 or whatever it is.

Don't hold me to this, but i'll try.  Ya know my mind wanders a bit when she walks/glides/slinks in 8)

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #12 on: 8 Oct 2003, 03:33 am »
Thanks for your help John, but I don`t really need her signature on a calendar if you can get one. She`s got allot more to offer than just pushing a pen. But you can tell her for me that I`m 52 after midnight tonite and my butt's teenie & tight. :o If she ever wanted to get her hands on a baldheaded Elvis Presley,(before he gained 100lbs) I`m available and I'll pick up the damn calendar myself! :lol: What can I say, I live in a fantasy world. :mrgreen: Regards, Robin

lkosova

• http://www.AutomatedHomeandBusiness.com
« Reply #13 on: 13 Oct 2003, 02:05 am »
No Way!!!

50?????

Larry

John Casler

« Reply #14 on: 13 Oct 2003, 02:33 am »
Way!!!

And it is actually 52 :notworthy:

lkosova

« Reply #15 on: 13 Oct 2003, 02:40 am »
Damn John,

Unbelievable women and unbelievable speakers and sound......Life is Good???  Huh???

Larry

lkosova

« Reply #16 on: 13 Oct 2003, 02:46 am »
John,

For every purchase of VMPS you will give away a calander....Or just have her in your listening room and I am sure the speakers will sound just fine!!!!

Larry

John Casler

« Reply #17 on: 13 Oct 2003, 03:07 am »
Quote from: lkosova
Damn John,

Unbelievable women and unbelievable speakers and sound......Life is Good???  Huh???

Larry

If you only knew :oops:

Now if I could only win the lottery, I'd be beyond the imaginable. :lol:

And she has been in my listening room, if you can imagine two sweet spots in one room :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

lkosova

« Reply #18 on: 13 Oct 2003, 02:03 pm »
So.....where do you sit with two sweet spots like that????

Larry

John Casler

« Reply #19 on: 13 Oct 2003, 09:35 pm »
Who said you have to sit?