Interesting Developements - GAS Reference Recording

sturgus

Re: Interesting Developements - GAS Reference Recording
« Reply #80 on: 13 Jun 2007, 10:48 pm »
I think I will try and bring a cheese and meat platter.
Sturgus

jedi35

« Reply #81 on: 14 Jun 2007, 12:11 am »
Wow, it looks like we may be over 40 people now for the session. Cool.

Adrian

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #82 on: 14 Jun 2007, 01:03 am »
I'll try to make sure we bring a bottle of wine too.

Scott,

If you need it, I can ask Sue to stop and get whatever as long as it's somewhere between my place and the church.

Bryan

jedi35

« Reply #83 on: 14 Jun 2007, 07:10 am »
This might be too late to pass along, but Dennis has expressed some concerns over security once the recital has started. We might need to take turns watching the door to make sure that only GAS members and their guests get in if they arrive late. The church won't have security on hand for this, and we don't want any unwelcome visitors. So, if you read this in time, you might want to have your guests to identify themselves as being there for the GAS event, or mention the name of the member who invited them, or something like that. We can figure this out when we get there. Other than that, see ya tonight!!

Adrian

Bill A

« Reply #84 on: 19 Jun 2007, 06:54 pm »
Will this recording be made available to non GAS members?  I got the impression that it would not, but it sounds like it would be a great one to have, so I thought I would ask.

Bill

Scott F.

« Reply #85 on: 19 Jun 2007, 07:18 pm »
Hi bill,

Yes, we will make it available to anyone who wants a copy. It's going to take a few weeks for me to get the liner notes written, printed and stuffed into a jewel box. John (or recording engineer) also needs to make the first run of the CD's. I'll make a post when we have everything finalized.