jn316

Re: Finally! LS-6 kits are shipping!
« Reply #60 on: 8 Nov 2007, 04:22 am »
Don't think they are available in PB.

aaron smithski

« Reply #61 on: 8 Nov 2007, 04:35 am »

I was just reading one of the big LS-6/9 threads on AV123 and saw there were a few different guys that have preordered PB, so I hope your info is incorrect for their sake!  :green:

czech622

« Reply #62 on: 8 Nov 2007, 05:08 am »
Aaron,

I've been building speakers and furniture for years - you are correct - you do get a sense of accomplishment after finishing a project like these, More so than any other kit I've built before - because they sound so %$#@ good.  If I had limited time, especially due to running a business, I would have no reservations of ordering a pair from AV123.  They sound like good guys over there and anybody that has a business relationship with Danny can't be bad.

Thanks for the kind words,

Kelly

TomS

« Reply #63 on: 8 Nov 2007, 01:13 pm »

I was just reading one of the big LS-6/9 threads on AV123 and saw there were a few different guys that have preordered PB, so I hope your info is incorrect for their sake!  :green:

I should have said both Piano Rosewood (PR) and Piano Black (PB), unless per Sean that's changed.  Those finishes were both available from the China factory, though not from Cali Columbia as far as I know.

Tom

Sean Parque

• http://www.av123.com
« Reply #64 on: 8 Nov 2007, 04:16 pm »
Sorry, all Piano Black and Piano Rosewood LS speakers are sold out.  Only a limited run is being produced and the max has been reached.

Regarding photos; what most don't seem to realize is that the Moho finish has never been shipped to customers... it is brand new.  I don't have any physical speakers TO photograph.  Certainly we would have it on the site if I had something to shoot :)  We have to wait until they arrive like everyone else... :)

Sean

Sean,

I have Mojo LS-6's on preorder, but was also considering switching to piano black as these are damn sexy...what is the upcharge for PB?

You guys need more pics of the finishes available on your site/forum.  aa

Aaron

aaron smithski

« Reply #65 on: 9 Nov 2007, 02:18 am »
Sorry, all Piano Black and Piano Rosewood LS speakers are sold out.  Only a limited run is being produced and the max has been reached.

Regarding photos; what most don't seem to realize is that the Moho finish has never been shipped to customers... it is brand new.  I don't have any physical speakers TO photograph.  Certainly we would have it on the site if I had something to shoot :)  We have to wait until they arrive like everyone else... :)

Sean

Sean,

Thanks for the info on the PB. I understand what your saying about lack of models to photograph and have seen you mention it before...I really believe it would benefit you guys to take the time to make up one sample of each finish so that the prospective customer can see exactly what the finish looks like on the model they are considering.

Then again, I know you guys aren't having any problems whatsoever selling speakers -- quite the opposite with Cali production ramping up and having to play catch up on the backorders -- so maybe it's all part of the plan!  :wink:

Aaron