Thanks man, I appreciate it. The funny thing is I find I actually find myself quite enjoying single life. We'll see how long it lasts, but for now I'm pretty happy.
Maybe so! I can say this - these speakers have brought me a lot more joy than the last 2 years of my marriage did, haha.
I was sad to hear what happened in the past Tyson, and for what it is worth may I offer the following:
1. It is really clear to me, as a newcomer to AudioCircle, the very high regard in which you are held by a great number of people in the audiophile community (not only in the US).
2. From other comments which you have made, you have several very close friends such as Mike Galusha, with whom you share not only the same interests, but clearly a whole lot more.
3. You, and others in the Spatial Audio threads have made me feel very welcome from your replies to my postings, and I am very grateful to you (and the others) for that.
4. From you (and the others), I have learned a great deal, not only about the Spatial Audio speakers, but also about other matters audio (eg electronic pairings which go well with the Spatial Audios), and for that I thank you and the others.
5. I am really enjoying your whole X3 thread, and am looking forward to your future postings especially updated listening impressions etc.
6. As a result of your thread (and the other enjoyable Spatial Audio threads), after a good talk to Clayton a few days ago, I pulled the trigger on some X4s, got in touch with my bank and organised a money transfer, and am now "on the list" of future/soon to be owners. You beauty!
So my friend, (and I hope you are comfortable for me to think of you and the other people who are posting here, in that way), thank you for the knowledge, enthusiasm, friendship, and the other qualities which you and others are bringing to the discussion table here!
All the best from Australia,