Hi all, back with an update. 4 coats of epoxy on thr cabinets. Here are a few images.
Sanding off the small runs down the face, not hard, but a bit time consuming.
The face comes out so smooth and easy, the waveguides, however, I knew they would be more work.
There was much more care taken when sanding out the corners of the waveguides. I used 150 grit where on flat surfaces I used 100 to start.
I think I went through the epoxy into the medex baffle ever so slightly, on the spine between the neo 3 and 10. So I touched that up and I am pretty sure I have stayed on the epoxy this time.
I had that issue on the rounded bases of my h frames. This time I made sure to just get mostly smooth so I would leave enough for the epoxy to layer.
Once I finish the second baffle, I will start sanding 220 and then 320. I will also post pics of the crossover boards when I get the final coat on.
Hey Jay, the drivers fit just right in the back of the baffle, so thanks for your work scraping them out!