Update: September 2nd
- I am very close to starting full production of the L2 Signature Preamplifier! The enclosures are taking the most time to complete (I am not surprised by this, and I require them to have the same flawless fit and finish as the L2 Monoblocks). I have been notified that I will not receive them until around mid-September.
In the meantime, I am now in the process of receiving parts, hand-assembling PCBs, and doing preliminary testing of them. This way once I receive the enclosures, I'll be able to hit the ground running!
This is why I have not been posting nearly as much I want lately - I'm just way to busy right now! I anticipate actually shipping
orders before the end of this month and don't foresee anything that would cause major delays.
- I'm also building L2 Dac modules and L2 Phonostages, so they will be ready mid-September.
- I have been testing a wide variety of tubes, and the tubes that had too much hum with LIO DHT PRE are much quieter
with the L2 Preamp circuit (and using the mesh tube covers that connect to the enclosure, which get tied to the AC mains ground).
- The L2 Preamp webpage will be updated with specifications in the next week or two.
- There will be two Vinnie Rossi rooms next month at RMAF (with Harbeth, and with Spatial Audio) and both rooms will have the L2 Signature Preamp and Monoblocks. RMAF will be the "official" debut of the L2 system, so I hope many of you can attend!
More updates will be coming soon enough...