L2 Signature Preamplifer - Information and Discussion Thread

Vinnie R.

Re: L2 Signature Preamplifer - Information and Discussion Thread
« Reply #60 on: 13 Mar 2019, 09:38 pm »
A few updates:

- Everyone who ordered the L2 Isolation Bases should have them by now (or by the end of this week).

- 6moons has recently updated their L2 Preamp preview, and is now 5-pages of information for those who want to learn more about the L2 Preamp design (beyond what is mentioned in this thread and on the website).  Srajan emailed me to confirmed that he received the L2 today and he will be digging into the actual review shortly. 

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/vinnierossi/

- I am aiming to ship the L2 Preamp to Anthony Kershaw of Audiophilia next week, so hopefully he'll have it by the end of this month.

- I'll be in AXPONA Room 488 next month with the L2 Preamp & Monoblocks.  All cabling by Triode Wire Labs.  Loudspeakers for the show will be a surprise. Wink2

Vinnie

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #61 on: 13 Mar 2019, 11:22 pm »
Hey Vinnie,
Awesome! I received my isolation bases this week & they go on the L2 preamp this weekend!

Speaking of AWESOME, that is EXACTLY what your L2 preamp is... AWESOME! Simply Amazing!

Looking forward to partnering with you once again at AXPONA and really looking forward to the surprise loudspeakers! Can't wait!

Cheers,
Pete

jriggy

« Reply #62 on: 14 Mar 2019, 12:38 am »
...And you’re BOTH awesome for going above and beyond, helping through a rocky road of a demo this winter.

Jason

Vinnie R.

« Reply #63 on: 14 Mar 2019, 05:15 pm »
...And you’re BOTH awesome for going above and beyond, helping through a rocky road of a demo this winter.
Jason

Our pleasure, jriggy!  This is why I love working with Pete - he is super-response and takes care of my customers.  And
his cables all deliver the goods!   

Quote from: Triode Pete
Speaking of AWESOME, that is EXACTLY what your L2 preamp is... AWESOME! Simply Amazing!

Glad you are enjoying your fully-loaded L2 Preamp, Pete!  With a name like Triode Pete / Triode Wire Labs, I had a feeling that you would!  :green:

See you at Axpona!

Vinnie

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #64 on: 16 Mar 2019, 07:04 pm »
A few updates:

- Everyone who ordered the L2 Isolation Bases should have them by now (or by the end of this week).

- 6moons has recently updated their L2 Preamp preview, and is now 5-pages of information for those who want to learn more about the L2 Preamp design (beyond what is mentioned in this thread and on the website).  Srajan emailed me to confirmed that he received the L2 today and he will be digging into the actual review shortly. 

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/vinnierossi/

- I am aiming to ship the L2 Preamp to Anthony Kershaw of Audiophilia next week, so hopefully he'll have it by the end of this month.

- I'll be in AXPONA Room 488 next month with the L2 Preamp & Monoblocks.  All cabling by Triode Wire Labs.  Loudspeakers for the show will be a surprise. Wink2

Vinnie

Wow, Vinnie! Head bottle washer & cook Srajan Ebaen from 6Moons gave you an 8-page pre-Review! That's cool!

maplegrovemusic

• Please Be kind to your ears .... Treat your room
« Reply #65 on: 16 Mar 2019, 07:25 pm »
HOW DO YOU ACCESS THE TRADING POST NOW ? Sorry caps lock was on . Am I blind ? can't see how to look at more than the dozen on the home page

Srajan Ebaen

• Industry Participant
Request for L2 DHT tube rolling experiences
« Reply #66 on: 17 Mar 2019, 05:01 pm »
Hiya.

Working up my review on Vinnie's L2 DHT linestage, I would like to invite those who already have theirs to share their experiences relative to tube brand and tube type rolling. I'm only listening to the stock ElectroHarmonix GOld 300B and Vinnie's personal pair of Takatsuki 300B. I'd like to provide our readers with additional data points since that's part of the appeal of this component.

So... if you'd like to become part of my review by contributing some sonic observations on what your various tubes do by comparison (also list the rest of your system), have at it. I'll check here or you can email me directly at 6moons. Your comments will list by either your handle or your real name, whatever you decide to provide.

Cheers. :popcorn: