How do I make an offer?

tonyE

How do I make an offer?
« on: 14 Aug 2017, 10:06 pm »
Here:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148963.msg1593091#msg1593091

I signed up specifically to make an offer, but I can not reach the seller... I am not authorized...

Call me a newbie... funny... I've been in the Internet since it was DARPAnet.   

So.. how can I get a hold of the seller to make an offer if I can not post?   What a waste of time, really.  And then this post must be approved by a moderator?

Come on... I've been in audiogon for 14 years, eBay for 18, DIY Audio for eons, enough to get flamed by Nelson Pass himself...  Gimme a break.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: How do I make an offer?
« Reply #1 on: 14 Aug 2017, 10:17 pm »
Welcome Tony :thumb:
When you have 3 post you will allowed post at the Trade Circle.
I will PM the seller informing your interest.

Bostown

• BASS CLUB [Boston Audio Stereo & Social Club]
    • Second Time Sound - Audio Gear Re-Purposed
« Reply #2 on: 14 Aug 2017, 11:05 pm »
Tony, I sent you a message with info on how to reach me outside of Audiocircle , but I'm not sure you will get that message or will be able to respond based on the rules of this site with regards to number of posts needed etc.   but if not, I'm on most sites under the same username: Bostown  ( AK, Audiogon etc) so if you're unable to retrieve or respond to the PM,  you can find me elsewhere if you have access on those sites.  Otherwise. I say that you can and should  get involved in a few conversations here on Audio Circle - it's a solid community of fellow audio folks void of any overt pretentiousness :)  definitely a welcoming community and worth the time to a member of.

srb

« Reply #3 on: 14 Aug 2017, 11:08 pm »
So.. how can I get a hold of the seller to make an offer if I can not post?   What a waste of time, really.  And then this post must be approved by a moderator?

Come on... I've been in audiogon for 14 years, eBay for 18, DIY Audio for eons, enough to get flamed by Nelson Pass himself...  Gimme a break.

That's exactly what a 'bot would say!  ;)

JohnR

« Reply #4 on: 14 Aug 2017, 11:29 pm »
I don't think there's much we can do to help people who don't bother to read -

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=about;area=registration-agreement

Facs, please don't approve intro posts unless they are actually a half-reasonable attempt at an introduction.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #5 on: 14 Aug 2017, 11:34 pm »
Understood.