Jean’s Von Schweikert VR10-MKII-system + Trinnov Altitude32

gammajo

Re: Jean’s Von Schweikert VR10-MKII-system + Trinnov Altitude32
« Reply #40 on: 28 Nov 2015, 09:55 pm »
Our systems are similar -= I also have the Oppo105  :lol: Congratulations on such a beautiful system

Jean Sibelius

« Reply #41 on: 29 Nov 2015, 02:25 pm »
I visited Jean recently,

Jean's system is beautiful balanced now.

Very relaxing.

Enjoy the music Jean.

All the best,

Cor

Hi Cor,

Thank you for your compliments. It was great to have you over at ‘The Mansion’.

Once again thank you very much for your service, dedication, patience and persistence in having my power amplifiers getting repaired, although it was a tough job for you to obtain a new class-D power module.

Without you the system could never have sounded so balanced as now.

Best regards,

Jan

Jean Sibelius

« Reply #42 on: 29 Nov 2015, 02:27 pm »
Our systems are similar -= I also have the Oppo105  :lol: Congratulations on such a beautiful system
:D

Thank you very much! As you also own Von Schweikert speakers your system should sound great! :)

Best regards,

Jan 

gammajo

« Reply #43 on: 29 Nov 2015, 09:59 pm »
Jean - to my ears The VSA Aktives took my system to a wonderful level of realism. I would love to hear the music that emerges out of your fabulous setup.

Jean Sibelius

« Reply #44 on: 29 Apr 2018, 02:23 pm »
Hi all,
It is a long time ago that I posted something in this topic. Still enjoying my VS VR-10. Still on the quest for new power amplifiers. I will visit the Highend in Munich within two weeks and reserved a lot of time to listen to the Von Schweikert with VAC amplifier setup 😊.
Best regards,  Jan

Jean Sibelius

« Reply #45 on: 10 Aug 2018, 05:14 pm »
One of my goals to visit the High-End Munich was to meet Damon and the experience how the VR11's would perform while driven by the VAC Statement 450 IQ's. As this was all a great succes, it was made possible to have the VAC Signature 200 IQ's in my own home situation for about 3 weeks.

I can only confirm that these amplifiers are a beautiful match with my Von Schweikerts. Next monday this will go back. Still some brands to experience, but for now these are on the top of my list as possible replacements for my current amplifiers.

Best regards, Jan