How is your Favorite NFL Team Doing?

pansixt

How is your Favorite NFL Team Doing?
« on: 18 Nov 2011, 05:53 am »
My local Team (Washington) is not doing well. I hate that.
I may be opening Pandora's Box here, but let's see what AC'ers have to say about their favorite NFL teams.

Any NFL Fan worth their salt has a decent recording of their teams fight song. Links are welcome.

No Arguments Please Ladies and Gentlemen. Or This will be Tossed. Hell it may not make it past the opening kick-off.

Give it to us Football Fans. No Haters, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Jerry

James

pansixt

Re: How is your Favorite NFL Team Doing?
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2011, 06:11 am »
My Bad, Jerry. I looked thru the Circles. I guess I missed this one. Thanks for the Pass.

Edit: I originally posted this in The Personal Touch.
My new avatar will have an L on the forehead.

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2011, 06:20 am »
My Bad, Jerry. I looked thru the Circles. I guess I missed this one.

No worries at all.  :beer:

The Saints are in first place in their Division.

Hopefully, the very last NFC game this year will be a rematch of the very first game played this year.  :thumb:

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2011, 06:26 am »
I'm a Vikes "fan", so 'nuff said! :duh:

Nobody tell MaxCast I was here!:lol:

pansixt

« Reply #4 on: 18 Nov 2011, 06:30 am »
I just watched my second team (it's legal to have one) barely pull one out.

That would be The Broncos.

Tyson- you want to chime in here?

pansixt

« Reply #5 on: 18 Nov 2011, 06:32 am »
My mothers maiden name is Rodgers.

We all know who she is rooting for.

Mijknarf

« Reply #6 on: 18 Nov 2011, 10:45 am »
This should sum it up for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #7 on: 18 Nov 2011, 10:54 am »
You guys don't have it so bad. The "ind" in my user id stands for Indianapolis :bawl: Go Colts

mark funk

« Reply #8 on: 18 Nov 2011, 10:56 am »

Da Bears

:smoke:

Johnny2Bad

« Reply #9 on: 18 Nov 2011, 11:09 am »
Raiders are doing alright, and were playing entertaining ball  last season as well. The Hogs (Arkansas Razorbacks) doing alright in NCAA. Packers (the "second team", NFC teams eligible only, of course) doing very nicely.
I'm 96-50 ... no, wait ... 96-51 after the Jets-Broncos game ... in my NFL pool at the local watering hole (pick all games, straight up, winner + a buddy goes to the Pro Bowl; about 150 players) and won week 7 for $147 cash ($5 a week, season costs $85) with 11-2 plus MNF total score tiebreaker (and I needed the tiebreaker). The leader has 102 wins.
Quick summary: I placed too many apparently undeserved bets on Carolina. Of course, did the same for the Lions last year, and it's paying off this season.

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #10 on: 18 Nov 2011, 12:04 pm »
Early in the season I looked at the Broncs schedule and the way they were playing, and declared that they would be lucky to win 4 games. Last night they won their 5th with 6 more games left in the season. Suddenly, due to key injuries in their division, they are looking like playoff contenders. OMG!!!

rodge827

« Reply #11 on: 18 Nov 2011, 01:26 pm »
My mothers maiden name is Rodgers.

My last name IS Rodgers!

My wife was born in Wisconson and up until two years ago my 87 year old father-in-law was a 50+ year Packers season ticket holder. He lives in AZ and his WWll buddy, back in Wisconson, was buying them from him at cost. Well his bud got sick and my f-i-n decided to give the tickets up for good before the 09 season :o. He is a great guy, but comes from the old school of thriftiness, "If I can't use them...I don't need them!".
Oh well....Cest' la'vie :duh: 

FWIW my Iggles are done! :x

I hope they use the rest of the season wisely to prepare another "Dream Team?" for next year. :roll:

Bleeding Green......

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #12 on: 18 Nov 2011, 01:46 pm »
Best team song?  "Here Come The BALTIMORE Colts!!!!!"   :icon_twisted: :duh: :lol:

My sister plays in the Ravens (nee COLTS) band and was even seen in that great ESPN documentary "The Band That Wouldn't Die."  Ravens are up and down week to week.  Glad I didn't watch the Seahawks game. 

soundbitten1

« Reply #13 on: 18 Nov 2011, 01:53 pm »
The N.Y. Giants are doing ok considering all the injuries they've endured and having to play the toughest schedule in the NFL.

TomS

« Reply #14 on: 18 Nov 2011, 03:14 pm »
Colts, 'nuff said  :(

Gives me time to listen to more music because the offense is never on the field more than 4 plays at a time.

zybar

• Facilitator
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #15 on: 18 Nov 2011, 03:21 pm »
My team is the NY Football Giants and I would say that they are doing better than I expected.

A win against the hated Eagles on Sunday night would help move them closer to a division title or at least a wildcard; while basically eliminating the Eagles from making the 2011 playoffs.   :thumb:

After that Eagles game, they have an incredibly hard streak of games:  @New Orleans, Green Bay at home, @Dallas   It would be nice if they can figure out how to beat NO and Dallas, but the real key is Dallas.  Beat them twice between now and the end of the season and you probably win the NFC East.

Go BIG BLUE!!

George

Berto

« Reply #16 on: 18 Nov 2011, 03:29 pm »
My team is the NY Football Giants and I would say that they are doing better than I expected.

A win against the hated Eagles on Sunday night would help move them closer to a division title or at least a wildcard; while basically eliminating the Eagles from making the 2011 playoffs.   :thumb:

After that Eagles game, they have an incredibly hard streak of games:  @New Orleans, Green Bay at home, @Dallas   It would be nice if they can figure out how to beat NO and Dallas, the real key is Dallas.  Beat them twice between now and the end of the season and you probably win the NFC East.

Go BIG BLUE!!

George

With all there injury problems they are def better then expected. That win over Pats was incredible. But whatever happened/happens WE MUST BEAT THE EAGLES!!
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2011, 06:03 pm by Berto »

MaxCast

« Reply #17 on: 18 Nov 2011, 03:44 pm »
Pretty good.

chip

« Reply #18 on: 18 Nov 2011, 03:54 pm »
My last name IS Rodgers!

My wife was born in Wisconson and up until two years ago my 87 year old father-in-law was a 50+ year Packers season ticket holder. He lives in AZ and his WWll buddy, back in Wisconson, was buying them from him at cost. Well his bud got sick and my f-i-n decided to give the tickets up for good before the 09 season :o. He is a great guy, but comes from the old school of thriftiness, "If I can't use them...I don't need them!".
Oh well....Cest' la'vie :duh: 

FWIW my Iggles are done! :x

I hope they use the rest of the season wisely to prepare another "Dream Team?" for next year. :roll:

Bleeding Green......

Wow that is crazy on the Packer tickets....I have a few friends back home that are ticket holders and don't miss a game W or L.

Go Pack Go!

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #19 on: 18 Nov 2011, 04:11 pm »
 %^$%&*&^% Jets *&^%&%$ Jets I can't take it anymore. Out coached out played out classed.

charles
SMA