How is your Favorite NFL Team Doing?

mikeeastman

Re: How is your Favorite NFL Team Doing?
« Reply #20 on: 18 Nov 2011, 09:36 pm »
       49er fan for over 50 yrs.

Kinger

« Reply #21 on: 18 Nov 2011, 09:48 pm »
Long suffering Browns fan here......nuff said  :bawl: :bawl:

jermmd

« Reply #22 on: 18 Nov 2011, 10:11 pm »
%^$%&*&^% Jets *&^%&%$ Jets I can't take it anymore. Out coached out played out classed.

charles
SMA

I couldn't have said it better. I had high hopes but The Jets look really bad. Sanchez is really going to start feeling the heat soon.

Joe M.

Scottdazzle

« Reply #23 on: 18 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm »
My team, the Washington Deadskins are cursed with a racist name that brings nothing but bad karma! I predict they will never have a another winning season until they change their name... and maybe their owner and coach, too. Snyder's atrocious and Shanahan has lost it.

When I want to see a good team, I watch the Packers, Steelers, or Ravens. You Green Bay and Pittsburgh fans are SO LUCKY not to have to put up with this perpetual clown show in Washington.

xr2

« Reply #24 on: 18 Nov 2011, 10:56 pm »
Packers fan here, so while it's been a great ride so far, it's also a little nerve-racking.  I'd love to see them go 19-0, but changes are that they will lose somewhere along the line.  Only question is if that happens in the regular season or the post season.

mca

« Reply #25 on: 18 Nov 2011, 11:01 pm »
I live in Seattle , nuff said....

jermmd

« Reply #26 on: 18 Nov 2011, 11:35 pm »
What, no Cowboy fans? They were my favorite team as a kid. Roger Staubach was my favorite player. I still root for the Cowboys when the Jets are out of it. Tony Roma is starting to play really well and I can't wait for Dallas to play the Giants again.

Sonny

« Reply #27 on: 18 Nov 2011, 11:41 pm »
I live in Seattle , nuff said....

I grew up in Tacoma, nuff said as well.  Though I think they will win this Sunday.  Get rid of Pete and TJ.
T

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
    • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
« Reply #28 on: 19 Nov 2011, 12:00 am »
9ers, NFL power rating #2 behind the Pack, "efficiency" rating #1 offense, efficiency #1 defense (efficiency = points per yard, no other team ever rated #1 in O and D)...If we play the Pack in the post-season, we'll either have home-field advantage or if we play in GB we'll have the ground game advantage (both o and d) presuming bad weather in GB.

QB Alex Smith now rated above Eli Manning (Eli is awesome, as anyone could see last Sunday).  Not sure Smith's overall rating but he's right up there. Arguably two best LB, best Salsa dancer (Giants receiver Cruz would argue last item  :lol: Cruz has a salsa TD dance...9er DB Carlos Rogers salsa'd IFO of Cruz and Giants sideline after Rogers intercepted Cruz last Sunday)   

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #29 on: 19 Nov 2011, 12:06 am »
My team, the Washington Deadskins are cursed with a racist name that brings nothing but bad karma! I predict they will never have a another winning season until they change their name...

Here's a name suggestion.......the Washington FORESKINS    :lol:

tnewell

« Reply #30 on: 19 Nov 2011, 12:29 am »
My avatar says it all!

Go Pack!!!

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #31 on: 19 Nov 2011, 01:35 am »
I have two teams.  I lived in Pittsburgh for 25 years, through the Super Bowl years of the 70's, the blight of the 80's, now their resurgence with 6 (count 'em) Super Bowl rings.  I still wave a Terrible Towel and have my Stiller banners up.  They're hanging in there in 1st place, but not sure how the season will play out.

I've been in Philadelphia since '89 and started rooting for this plucky little team in the 90's that wasn't very good, but had a lot of heart.  Kinda like the city.  We went with season tickets in the 2000's and haven't looked back.  This year is the worst with all the promise and, well, you know what happened.

vinyl_lady

« Reply #32 on: 19 Nov 2011, 02:55 am »
After Thursday night, 5-5 and in the hunt for a playoff spot. The AFC West is pretty weak this year.

ratso

« Reply #33 on: 19 Nov 2011, 03:45 am »
bears  8)