Okay, I am about to blow everything else away.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: Okay, I am about to blow everything else away.
« Reply #60 on: 25 Aug 2010, 03:43 pm »
Hey guys, just a little FIY, all the proceeds from the auction will be split up between creditors.

What auction are you talking about?

mojave

« Reply #61 on: 25 Aug 2010, 03:50 pm »
What auction are you talking about?

There is an online auction that starts today:  http://www.dickensheet.com/auctions/view/42

You can also view the auction catalog.

Danny Richie

« Reply #62 on: 25 Aug 2010, 04:08 pm »
Okay I have people concerned that this great sale will be over with before they have a chance to take advantage of it. So let me help you guys understand the full scope of this.

The prices posted are with the stock crossover. The stock crossovers are on circuit boards, use air core inductors, poly caps, Gen.2 Sonicap by-pass caps, and good quality non-inductive resistors.

I have a LOT (a LOT) more woofers and tweeters coming than the total number of stock crossovers coming. So the stock crossover quantity is the limiting factor for how many will be available at the sale price.

You will have an option to order from me Erse XQ inductors, Erse caps, Sonicaps, Mills resistors and everything need to take them up to Ninja Master levels if you want to go all out with them. I might even be able to get Sean (Skiing Ninja) to build them out for you if you want. 

So the number of kits available by model, based on the number of crossovers for each model, that Santiago is sending me:

X-LS classics: 344
X-CS Classics: 171
X-CS Encore (This also makes X-MTM fllor standing model): 145
X-LS Encore (there was also a larger floor standing version of this speaker, same drivers, and crossover): 455
X-Omni: 40
X-Statik: 203
X-Voce: 338

So I have a pretty good load of these to move. If you guys can spread the word around a bit, it will be appreciated.

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #63 on: 25 Aug 2010, 04:23 pm »

X-LS classics: 344
X-CS Classics: 171
X-CS Encore (This also makes X-MTM fllor standing model): 145
X-LS Encore (there was also a larger floor standing version of this speaker, same drivers, and crossover): 455
X-Omni: 40
X-Statik: 203
X-Voce: 338

:o

Numbers like these leave a lot of questions.  Not that I'm going to ask.

Just... wow. :scratch:

I may eventually get a pair of x-statiks after all! :thumb:

Danny Richie

« Reply #64 on: 25 Aug 2010, 04:27 pm »
And I have enough drivers coming to sell about that many more of them.

freerider

« Reply #65 on: 25 Aug 2010, 05:04 pm »
Bummer there's no Line Source drivers in that lot.   :P

cbc

« Reply #66 on: 25 Aug 2010, 06:13 pm »
So , just to clarify, there will be NO empty cabinets ever offered of these models?

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
« Reply #67 on: 25 Aug 2010, 06:33 pm »
To keep in line with the spirit of this sale and the excellent value that these kits represent I can help out with flat paks and unfinished enclosures at very good prices.

Danny, can you please email me the enclosure plans?

Best to you and your family Santi.

Ruben

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #68 on: 25 Aug 2010, 07:05 pm »
AV123 hitting some bumps in the road that lead to them recently closing the doors
I didn't know Mark's company went under.  Was it last year's recession?
Good luck - I hope you sell out so Santiago can recover.

tomclaw

« Reply #69 on: 25 Aug 2010, 07:34 pm »
Hi Danny, Sometimes I am blind,? or dumb. I cant find the plans for the sand enc. for the 2 subs I just bought from you,could you help me please!!   Thanks Tom C Broomfield Colo

tomclaw

« Reply #70 on: 25 Aug 2010, 07:35 pm »
Or as someone just asked email them to me gddllc@yahoo.com

wushuliu

« Reply #71 on: 25 Aug 2010, 08:01 pm »
Danny, how do designs like the X-LS Encore and Voce compare to your own kits?

tortoiseman2542

« Reply #72 on: 25 Aug 2010, 08:15 pm »
I know this is a seriously a dumb question but what is a flat pack?  Is it veneered?  Just curious....  Please forgive the dumb question.

Robert

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #73 on: 25 Aug 2010, 08:19 pm »
A flatpack is all the pieces cut to size and stacked for shipment- they just need to be assembled(glued, whatever) and I think they come without veneer but I'm not sure....I asked the same question a few months back!!! Enjoy!!! :thumb: :thumb:

cbc

« Reply #74 on: 25 Aug 2010, 08:21 pm »
Danny -
Re: the x-ls Encores - is there a way to update a Classic x-ls to an Encore model? Seems to me Sean at Skiing had a mounting ring made to fit the different tweeters into the Classic cutouts...?

flapjack

« Reply #75 on: 25 Aug 2010, 08:36 pm »
To keep in line with the spirit of this sale and the excellent value that these kits represent I can help out with flat paks and unfinished enclosures at very good prices.

Danny, can you please email me the enclosure plans?

Best to you and your family Santi.

Ruben

What can we expect to pay for a flat pack/unfinished enclosure? Can you give us an idea on shipping charges as well? Thanks

Danny Richie

« Reply #76 on: 25 Aug 2010, 09:27 pm »
Danny, how do designs like the X-LS Encore and Voce compare to your own kits?

Kind of give and take. They more closely compare to my A/V series, but then there are some open baffle models that were a spin off of the OB-5 and OB-7. So kind of in between those lines.

Danny -
Re: the x-ls Encores - is there a way to update a Classic x-ls to an Encore model? Seems to me Sean at Skiing had a mounting ring made to fit the different tweeters into the Classic cutouts...?

I have X series tweeters that have a face plate that lets them fit the cabinets made for the classic series. I bought all that Sean had left. So upgrading a Classic to the new Encore series is no problem.

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #77 on: 25 Aug 2010, 09:38 pm »
With that kind of stockpile coming you should throw up an order page for each model of the x-series.

It's a shame you don't have someone else to update your website for you.  I bet it would help speed up the movement of these kits.

starkiller

« Reply #78 on: 25 Aug 2010, 09:51 pm »
danny

great!  just as long as its not bail $ or something....:)

Danny Richie

« Reply #79 on: 25 Aug 2010, 09:53 pm »
With that kind of stockpile coming you should throw up an order page for each model of the x-series.

It's a shame you don't have someone else to update your website for you.  I bet it would help speed up the movement of these kits.

Yeah, but I am not going to sell them until they are here. If you have ever done business with me before then you know that I charge your card when it ships. Or if you order on line, I try to ship that day or the next if possible. I don't take peoples money and then have them wait for product.

I will get this stuff up on the web site though. I need the parts here for pictures though.