Integra DPC-8.5 6 Disc Player SACD/DVD-A/DVD/CD SOLD

baileyler

SOLD

I am just not using this any more, so time to put it up for sale.

From an audio perspective, this is one of the most (if not THE most) highly regarded "stock" multi-disc "universal" players ever produced.

This has 192 kHz/24-bit Audio DACs (which I believe are Wolfson).

This is great for those people (like me) that simply want to listen to music without having to get up frequently to change discs.

The unit is in excellent physical and operating condition. Comes with original remote, and I am almost certain that I have the original box and manual as well (in any event, the unit will be well packed).

I can provide additional pictures or info on request.

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please note that this unit is being sold ‘AS IS’; however, I will guarantee against DOA. In such event, I will refund the purchase price (less shipping) upon return of the component to me (in the same condition as shipped).

The unit is available for local demo.

Cash is always welcome (for local transaction). Payment can also be via money order/cashier’s check/personal check preferred but, except for US Postal Money Orders, all must clear my bank first.

I also accept Paypal for convenience (add 3% to for USA, and 4% for elsewhere). IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL, HOWEVER, A CONDITION OF YOUR PAYMENT IS THAT YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM OR CHARGE BACK (but do retain the right to sue me in court should you so desire).

The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. The unit will be packed securely. In the USA, I would prefer to ship via FedEx ground.

Please check my feedback on Audiogon, Videogon and Ebay (ID=baileyler) and buy with confidence.

« Last Edit: 2 Nov 2011, 01:27 am by baileyler »