** sold **

jrebman

** sold **
« on: 13 Sep 2011, 11:17 pm »
** sold**

Thanks,

Jim

Very reluctantly selling my custom Greenvalve LDR attenuator.  This was a custom
designed unit, but is also now in production by Greenvalve (at a cost of $750).
Features include two sets of inputs, one set of outputs, remote control of volume
(in coarse and fine speeds) and source selection, instant mute (on remote only) captive
PSU to keep noise out of the unit, and a balance control (not remote controllable),
power and ground lift switches if needed.
Unit is approximately a 4" cube and has a large volume knob and two smaller select
and balance knobs on the front.  Comes  with 2 remotes -- one in fine shape, plus
a spare.  Plus this unit has been cryoed for even cleaner sound.
Just going with an integrated amp for both systems and thus I won't be needing this
any longer.

Price is $550 shipped in lower 48 and no PP fee to the buyer.  Pics available on request..  BTW, Greenvalve is "Buzz on AC and the Horn Shoppe/Decware forums, is a great guy, and builds awesome gear.

This unit was also recently updated to super critically matched LDRs, so tracks better than anything out there and is very quiet -- silent, in fact.

If you don't like the captive power supply, you can send it back to Greenvalve and he can set you up with any kind of power arrangement you might want.  Requires a very regulated 7.5v supply.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

« Last Edit: 10 Oct 2011, 01:41 am by jrebman »

jrebman

Re: FS: Greenvalve custom Attenuator w/remote - $550, shipped
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2011, 09:38 pm »
Bump for final price cut before going to agon.

When I bought this from Greenvalve, he promised me that it would be the last volum control ZI'd ever need -- he was right except that I can't fit it in the integrated amp I'm buying.

-- Jim

buzz

Re: FS: Greenvalve custom Attenuator w/remote - $550, shipped
« Reply #2 on: 24 Sep 2011, 08:12 pm »
To help Jim out with this sale, I will offer that the unit is functional for 1 year from this date. If it fails I will repair it at no charge, excluding shipping costs. This offer is only for current AudioCircle members as of Sept 24, 2011.

Photos are here: http://www.audiophiletalk.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1261343344

Best wishes,
Erick Bates

http://greenvalve.wordpress.com