Phoenix AZ Von Schweikert Demo!

Woot

Phoenix AZ Von Schweikert Demo!
« on: 11 Sep 2011, 03:44 pm »
The Arizona AV Club meeting will be hosted by Albert Von Schweikert :D of Von Schweikert Audio. Albert will be demoing his spectacular VR-35 Export Deluxe speakers. This meeting will be held SATURDAY, September 24th at 2:30 P.M. at the PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Clubhouse, 16222 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear, Az.

If you'd like to attend and are not a club member please contact me as seating is limited!

Woot

Re: Phoenix AZ Von Schweikert Demo!
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2011, 05:51 pm »
There is now a e-mail link to contact me if you click my user name.

Woot

« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2011, 10:23 pm »
The moderator wanted me to post a little something about myself here so here goes-

I have been a VSA fan for several years. My first VS speak was a LCR 15, which I purchased after hearing the  Jr IV's, for a center channel. After that I purchased Sr-IV's and a pair of VSA subs. Perhaps someday I'll be able to get a pair of 5 Anni's. I have loved audio since i was probaly 3. Music first, great sound is a big plus. Here is a Agon link to my rig (assuming I can leave one! LOL)

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vopin&1196497481&openmine&zzSrwooten&4&5#Srwooten

I am also the current President of the Arizona AV club, which is the reason for my first post- to have anyone who can, attend the upcoming VS demo!!!

JackD201

« Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2011, 09:22 am »
I hope all goes well tomorrow Woot! Sadly I'm half way around the world so I'm out. Do let us know how things go!

Jack

ceedee

• Industry Participant
    • Musical Reality
« Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2011, 06:30 pm »
Good luck Woot and all at the Arizona AV Club.

You will enjoy every minute as I know Albert and the VR 35 Export Deluxe.

They dit not receive a Blue Note Award accidentally.

Have fun tomorrow.

Cor

Woot

« Reply #5 on: 25 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm »
Thanks guys, for your support! The meeting was indeed fun as was Albert! The speakers sounded really really good despite some room problems (floor to ceiling windows behind where the speakers should have been otherwise, and a really obnoxious air handler).

ceedee

• Industry Participant
    • Musical Reality
« Reply #6 on: 26 Sep 2011, 09:41 pm »
Hey Woot,

Glad you liked Albert's visit and the performence of the VR 35 Export Deluxe.
Hope you will share us some pictures.

Thanks, Cor