An alternative to Audiogon!

Ericus Rex

An alternative to Audiogon!
« on: 11 Sep 2011, 11:22 am »
I recently revisited a site I had forgotten about, stereolist.com.  It's a beautiful website devoted to selling new and used hi-end audiogear run by our very own Doctor Cilantro.  I would love to see a site like this give Audiogon a hard time.  Take a look and support Audiogon alternatives!    :thumb:

I'm not affiliated with Stereolist at all and don't even have anything listed there for sale...YET!  Just trying to help my AC Bro's out with more buying options!

neekomax

Re: An alternative to Audiogon!
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2011, 12:49 pm »
Cool site, thanks man.

Audioclyde

« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2011, 01:37 pm »
I hope Jon has a big hit with the site; he's 'one of the good guy's!

I took the opportunity to list my Modwright LS100 there; I used to peruse and use Agon all the time--but with their business model (more the lack of real response to issues than the pricing structure), I only go/list there as kind of last resort.

Maybe I'm naive and/or lucky, but buying and selling here on AC has been great and let me begin relationships with fellow audiophools/friends here. I hope Jon's site gives Agon a real competitor!

Randy

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2011, 12:41 am »
 :thumb: Best Wishes of success to this site...

Ericus Rex

« Reply #4 on: 14 Sep 2011, 11:45 pm »
Just put up my first post on Stereolist!  What a professional looking and running site.  Check out my listing for a peak at what the site looks like (shameless plug for my own classified!).

http://stereolist.com/stereolisting/oracle-audio-delphi-mk-ii-turntable-with-extras/

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #5 on: 15 Sep 2011, 01:14 am »
I hope that it does well for you.
I posted a plug for you on another site but you know that already.