Yeah! New Farscape!

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Yeah! New Farscape!
« on: 19 Apr 2004, 02:51 am »
I just read some very good news today:  Sci-Fi network is airing a four hour Farscape miniseries called "The Peacekeeper Wars."  It's going to be 2 x 2 hr shows, and picks up right where the crappy series finale cliffhanger ended.  Check out the link:  http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2004-04/05/17.00.sfc

IMO, Farscape was not just one of the best science fictions shows ever, but one of the finest TV shows of all time.  Not the news I was wishing for (ie bringing the series back) but it's a good start.  At the very least we should get a *real* ending.  And just maybe it'll be popular enough to resurrect the show.  8)

Woodsea

Yeah! New Farscape!
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2004, 03:01 am »
I whole heartedly agree.  Sci-fi gash slashed it off the air, and is now fixin' the errors of her ways.  Great show, and I firmly believe that with the viewership of this new quartet of chapters, a new season will surface.
Maybe I will start watching the sci-fi channel again besides the afore mentioned Farscape.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Yeah! New Farscape!
« Reply #2 on: 19 Apr 2004, 03:15 am »
Til then the first 3 & 1/2 seasons are already out on DVD with a spiffed up Dolby Digital soundtrack and a superb picture.  I'm really anxious for the last 10 or so episodes to be out on DVD.  Once they are I'll have to rewatch them all again.  (I just finished watching the last 4 that are available last nite).