Musical Fidelity V-Dac SOLD

baileyler

Musical Fidelity V-Dac SOLD
« on: 6 Aug 2011, 12:06 am »
MUSICAL FIDELITY V-DAC SOLD

I have too much equipment, and this is redundant to something else I have, so time for it to go.

As is well known, this is a good-quality “budget” DAC.  It is USB capable and is upsampling to 24/192.  There is lots of information out there on the unit.

Operationally the DAC is in excellent condition. 

Physically, there are some paint chips on the output side, plus there are some other light scratches, but this does not affect functionality in any way.

The DAC comes with the original basic power supply.  I have a pdf of the manual, and can email that to the buyer if desired.

The asking price includes free shipping in the USA via US Postal Priority Mail.  If you are outside the USA, or would like a different shipping service, contact me for a shipping quote.

I can provide additional pictures or info on request.   

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please note that this unit is being sold ‘AS IS’; however, I will guarantee against DOA.  In such event, I will refund the purchase price (less shipping) upon return of the component to me (in the same condition as shipped).

Cash is always welcome (if you happen to be local to me – Chadds Ford, PA).  Payment can also be via money order/cashier’s check/personal check but, except for US Postal Money Orders, all must clear my bank first. 

I also accept Paypal for convenience but there is an upcharge (add 3% to for USA, and 4% elsewhere) unless you utilize the “Personal Transfer” option.  IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL, HOWEVER, A CONDITION OF YOUR PAYMENT IS THAT YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM OR CHARGE BACK (but do retain the right to sue me in court should you so desire).

Please check my feedback on Audiogon, Videogon and Ebay (ID=baileyler) and buy with confidence.

« Last Edit: 9 Aug 2011, 04:46 pm by baileyler »