Schiit, If your pre-ordered Bifrost DAC put impressions here of the Schiit!!!

denis1n

ordered with the usb #221

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Welcome to AC Denis 1n

eclein

• Volunteer
The DAC and its release are getting closer, and closer, and closer........I'm so pumped!!!!!

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
Well, my guess is that most of us that ordered the Bifrost have gotten the bad news that there will be a few weeks delay in production.  Jason got word that he has a problem with a transformer source, but I'd rather wait an extra month than have something not quite up to standard- or source abroad.

bacobits1

I had not got any notification.

I see it here>>>>>
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/560639/haute-schiit-bifrost-is-world-s-most-affordable-fully-upgradable-dac/105

It better be worth the wait. Otherwise it's the end of that Schiit.

D

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
Yeah, it's a bummer, however, if you have pre-ordered a new model before, it wasn't unexpected.  Seems like, for small companies anyway, every new product has a snag somewhere that slows down delivery.  It's not my first time waiting on an initial production run.

denis1n

:cry:

until the email from Jason  :oops: that it is now delayed until the end of September,  Can anyone say   :? Dac*it?

eclein

• Volunteer
Must be constipated.... :oops:

Cheerwino

This Schiit will never cease being funny.  :rotflmao:

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
In case you haven't guessed, I merged Ed's thread with Atlplasma's thread, as they were the exact same topic and I didn't want the Schiit getting mixed up.  Sorry Atlplasma, but since Ed posted first I moved yours into his.

As far as the production delay, this is to be expected.  I've put too many new products on the market to expect everything to go perfectly.  A month is nothing, I've seen 6 month, 1 year, and over 2 year delays.  Here's hoping Jason and Mike don't have any more problems and the September 30th launch goes off as planned.