FS: HeadRoom BUDA and DPS, AKG K701 Balanced Fat Pipe Upgrade - Perfect!

schuesmp

• Dawg
Hello. I have for sale one HeadRoom Balanced Ultra Desktop Amp (BUDA), one HeadRoom Desktop Power Supply (DPS), and one AKG K701 with Balanced Fat Pipe Upgrade (from HeadRoom), all in perfect condition. I purchased the items together from Headroom in February 2010.  The headphones, amplifier and power supply will be accompanied by all the original packaging and documentation I received.

I purchased these units in anticipation of doing significant listening after putting my young daughter to bed in my ranch-style home each night, as my two-channel rig is fairly close to her room. In the 15 months that I've owned them, I've put only 200-to-300 hours on them. The sound is absolutely sublime. In fact, it's the best sound reproduction I've ever heard, period.  Just amazing, smooth, dynamic, detailed sound.

I'm asking $2,100 for the set, which I'd like to keep together, but I'll consider reasonable offers for the individual pieces.  If my asking price is met, I will cover shipping within the lower 48 States. If you'd like to pay with PayPal, please add 3% to cover most of the fee.

Thanks for looking!