Debut KR's SX-ECO driving VR 4 SR

ceedee

• Industry Participant
    • Musical Reality
Debut KR's SX-ECO driving VR 4 SR
« on: 16 Jul 2011, 08:44 am »
Hello to all,

Today we present the brand new Kronzilla SX-ECO.

What's so special about the new SX-ECO? This amplifier offers the ability to switch between 'solid state' mode or 'Pure Class A "Tube Triode Mode. During the day, listening to the radio or i.e. a playlist from the computer does not ask directly for the highest output level and the ‘Solid-State’ mode can be used. At night when there is opportunity to seriously listen to music the SX-ECO can be switched to the Class A Triode Tube Mode and you can enjoy the famous top quality sound of KR. Especially in the summer a good tube amp can provide some extra heat in the house. How nice is it that the KR ECO amp stays nice and cold and still performing at a decent level. The SX-ECO than provides a considerable saving in energy and the, already long life of the massive T 1610 triodes.
 "KR goes Green" we heard in Denver at last year’s RMAF, "mmh, interesting ...". During the High End Show in Munich was an enthusiastic response to the arrival of the SX-ECO and the first orders were placed, unheard.

During the introduction, the SX-ECO will drive Von Schweikert Audio’s  VR 4 SR.
The EERA Tentation serves as a source connected to Harmonic Technology’s Photon Link.

Also there are set up several other Virtual Reality Music Systems. For example, the 100w monoblocks Kronzilla DX controling a set of VR 7 mk II and the VR 35 Export Deluxe, spurred by a set of KR VT 8000. In another room, the VA 880 will act in a set with Unifield One and the Kronzilla SDi 35 provides the power of music to the Unifield Two.

Look at some pictures of the setups at Studio Alkmaar:

Kronzilla SX-ECO

VR 4 SR

VR 4 SR

Harmonic Technology Magic Cable & Photon Link

Kronzilla SDi35 & Unifield Two

Double Kronzilla driving a set of VR 7 mk II

VA 88o connected to the Unifield One

VR 35 in a two channel home cinema with Anthem AVM 50 and VT 8000 mono's

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
Re: Debut KR's SX-ECO driving VR 4 SR
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jul 2011, 01:51 pm »
Nice pix Cor!  :thumb: