The British Grand Prix - another exciting F1 race this season

ltr317

Exciting and unpredictable all the way to the last lap.  Won't reveal the outcome for those who taped the race and haven't seen it yet. 

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Felipe Massa is running out of patience, he complained openly from Ferrari Team, saying that the delay in calling him to change tires in the last stop, made he not won the fourth place from Hamilton.
He sad:
"The team held me on the track for one or two laps longer than it should and I lost the chance to pass Hamilton."

ltr317

Felipe Massa is running out of patience, he complained openly from Ferrari Team, saying that the delay in calling him to change tires in the last stop, made he not won the fourth place from Hamilton.
He sad:
"The team held me on the track for one or two laps longer than it should and I lost the chance to pass Hamilton."

Yeah, I don't understand why the team would do that.  Don't they want to get as many points as possible?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
I suspect Massa is in a fight inside of the Team, as he seems depressed and driving below of its regular level, he start on Ferrari F1 Team on the 90 years as test pilot.

nonoise

• A republic, if you can keep it.
Silverstone was a great and fast race and very unpredictable at the beginning due to the weather.
As for Ferrari not calling in Massa for a tire change, its the only way they can insure Alonzo a win without giving direct team orders to do so which got their asses in a sling last year with the marshals. You just can't do that. Which is why I can't believe Red Bull wasn't sanctioned for telling Webber to keep the gap behind Vettel, on an open radio. No team can have that kind of influence on it's drivers.
Now Webber is on the way out as Red Bull got all bent out of shape for his riding Vettel's rear, trying to pass him. Now they want Kimi Raikonen to take his place, which is sad indeed as Webber is a very talented driver.