FS: Jena Labs Twin 11 (Symphony) Speaker Cables - SOLD

rpf

SOLD

A pair of Jena Labs Twin 11 (Symphony) Speaker Cables. Eight feet in length, these are, like all of Jena Labs SCs, individual runs. And the best speaker cables I've heard, besting multi-thousand $ examples from Nordost, Siltech, Synergistic, Purist, Kimber and the like.

The cables have spades that were originally rhodium plated. As I hate the sound of that plating (forward and "glazed") I asked Jennifer and Mike (who are great people)  to change the spades. They suggested instead that they just remove the plating as they said pure copper sounds best. This they did, and they were right. There is a more natural tonality and more resolution with the copper. (I've found this with power cords also).   

They included a small container of a grease to thinly apply to the spades to keep them from oxidizing which I will, of course, pass on.

Pics here: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;album=5525

The new price for these cables is $3800. For those who must know, I'm downsizing.

$1000 plus $20 Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance from 11507.  3% for Paypal.

372 all positive rating on A'gon. under the same user name.

« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2011, 02:13 pm by rpf »