Valencia F1 GP

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Valencia F1 GP
« on: 26 Jun 2011, 09:27 pm »
Ferrari Team again acts to prejudice Felipe Massa on the pit tires change, a shame that this team is not punished or exposed on the news.
I have lost count of how many failures have already occurred this year on this purpose, always with Massa! !, Alonso pit stops are always fast.
8.6 seconds to change tires on F1 is an eternity.

nonoise

• A republic, if you can keep it.
Re: Valencia F1 GP
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2011, 01:25 am »
8.6 is a lifetime compared to 3.2 for one of Vettel's and 3.6-3.7 for the others but 8.6 was considered great just a few years ago. As for the favoritism that Alonzo seems to get, it's been
that way for some time now no matter what team he races for. If he doesn't get it, he throws a tantrum and when he does get it, he really pushed the limits of taste (check out what he did to Hamilton back when they were team mates a couple of years ago during qualifying).

As much as I like Hamilton, I really love the driving, taste and style of Vettel this year. He's going to win most, if not all the rest of the races. Silverstone should be a blast in two weeks.

ltr317

« Reply #2 on: 29 Jun 2011, 02:34 am »
It's hard to prove something like that, though it does seem Massa has more problems with his car than Alonso.  The same is true for Webber, as his car had KERs and other problems for several races, but nothing was wrong with Vettel's car.   :dunno:

Crimson

« Reply #3 on: 29 Jun 2011, 03:20 am »
All in all, another F1 procession. They should scrap that track. And Monaco. Borefests.