WyWires Cable Giveaway at The Capitol Audio Fest

wywires

WyWires Cable Giveaway at The Capitol Audio Fest
« on: 22 Jun 2011, 11:20 pm »
We announced already that WyWires will be partnering with DigitalPete, Audio Note Kits and Cathedral Loudspeakers at the Capitol Audio Fest. To help make our exhibit an even bigger success, we will be giving away a cable each day of the show. Friday's winner will receive an S/PDIF RCA or BNC LITESPD 1.5M cable, Saturday a 1.5M USB and Sunday a 6' Juice II power cord. To win, all you have to do is enter your name and email address legibly on the sign up sheet in Suite 319. At the conclusion of the show, Gary the CAF organizer will be asked to pick a number and an alternate for each day's list of contestants. If your name corresponds to the winning number on the sign up sheet, we'll notify you on Monday and you can expect to receive your cable within two weeks. Please be sure to visit Suite 319 at the CAF and sign up!

Phil A

Re: WyWires Cable Giveaway at The Capitol Audio Fest
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jun 2011, 11:26 pm »
Alex - one sign per day or just one sign up for all days?

wywires

« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2011, 11:28 pm »
Alex - one sign per day or just one sign up for all days?

One cable each day for a total of three. No rules on signing up on each day but only one per day.

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 22 Jun 2011, 11:34 pm »
Alex - my question I guess if we sign up once are we eligible for all three days?  Or do we need to sign up each day for that day's drawing?  I guess it wasn't clear.

wywires

« Reply #4 on: 22 Jun 2011, 11:40 pm »
Sorry...I misunderstood. Each day is an independent event. You must come back to room 319 each day and hang out, listen to music, talk to Pete and Alex, compliment them on the wonderful sound and put your name on the list.