FS : Modified Tice MBF-4 Power Line Conditioner

LostInPA

FS : Modified Tice MBF-4 Power Line Conditioner
« on: 20 Jun 2011, 05:19 pm »
This is the four section product, with two Amplifier sections.   The MBF-3 had  the same number of power amp outlets, but from just one section.   I purchased this new in 1993, and had it extensively modified in 2005 with some additional work done in 2007.  The original captive power cord and PC-2 Control Box were removed, and replaced with a different captive power cord, 25" long.   All four internal sections now get power separately from the input, not daisy chained, and grounds are now separated for each section.   There are many additional capacitors, and ferrites in place of inductors, on all of the sections.   ERS shielding has been added.   The MBF condtioners have both standard polarity and reversed polarity receptacles.   The two banks have been reversed on this unit because the originally standard polarity receptacles had less gripping force.   The face plate has minor scratches, the casework has some medium scratches.   I now use regenerated power for my audio and no longer need this or the separately listed Tice Solo High Current.   I had used the Analog and Digital sections of the MBF-4 for those devices, with one of the Amplifier sections for a subwoofer amp and the other Amplifier section for a turntable motor controller.   The main amps were plugged in to the Solo.   The shipping box is original, 16 x 22 x 9, weighing 15 pounds, from ZIP 18661.   Original paperwork is included.   Asking $325.00.   Photos of Front, Rear, and Internal are in the Gallery.

LostInPA

Re: FS : Modified Tice MBF-4 Power Line Conditioner
« Reply #1 on: 15 Aug 2011, 07:14 pm »
Bump