Happy Easter!!

AKSA

Happy Easter!!
« on: 8 Apr 2004, 11:46 am »
Ben, Michael and I wish all AKSAphiles, current and prospective, a Happy Easter - and safe journey if you are travelling!

The weather in both the US and Europe should now be improving rapidly;  here we are entering autumn and the days are cool, around 20C, ideal travelling weather.

My family is travelling to South Australia - 300 miles - to enjoy Easter with my elderly parents.  Can't promise I'll have a net connection, but possibly......

A watershed has been reached in Copenhagen, and Jens Thorsen has just solved his hum problem!  We are both absolutely delighted;  this has been tough.  I'll let Jens explain what it was!

I have high hopes the period after Easter will be very busy for Aspen with orders and intense R&D, and it should be rather exciting.

Cheers,

Hugh, Ben and Michael

Grumpy_Git

Happy Easter!!
« Reply #1 on: 8 Apr 2004, 12:34 pm »
Hugh,

A small error on your part, you cant be that busy that your throwing your family away till christmas?

"My family is travelling to South Australia - 300 miles - to enjoy Christmas with my elderly parents. Can't promise I'll have a net connection, but possibly...... "

Jens, congratulations on hunting down those gremlins. I'll have to buy a GK1 soon, maybe if I'm not careful it'll be a production version. I'm working on a usb memory based RAM style drive at the moment, in anticipation of the DAKSA.

Nick.