Analysis Plus Oval One Interconnect 2m's

trianglezerius

Analysis Plus Oval One Interconnect 2m's
« on: 15 Jun 2011, 06:31 pm »
I have for sale a 2 meter pair of Analysis Plus Oval One Interconnect that I'm no longer using. They are 2-3 years old and used with my sub. I'm selling them for $40 plus shipping or best offer. Sorry I don't have paypal.

From there website:

For audiophiles who don't need XLR connections, we developed the superb-value Oval One interconnect.

It uses a braided signal conductor in our proprietary hollow oval design along with a braided outer shield mated to a true 75 ohm RCA connector with a low-loss dielectric.

Because Oval One is handmade using first-rate materials, it will outperform other cables costing many times more.

The 100-percent shield coverage ensures the very low noise floor that's essential to experiencing the entire dynamic range of symphonic music.

The RCA connection is solder-less, using a compression contact technique that spares the dielectric from damage that heat from soldering can cause. This technique also eliminates the poor signal transfer that results from a cold solder joint.

Our fussiness adds to the cost of the cable, but the performance increase is worth the added care.

Thanks for looking,
Tom

lbates

Re: Analysis Plus Oval One Interconnect 2m's
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2011, 11:27 pm »
I'll buy,How can you go wrong for this price. Shipping to 81223?